TTAs Best WTAF Awards

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-12-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: TTAs Best WTAF Awards
(08-12-2013 12:03 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  DLJ - Stark? You're recount(s) seem to contradict one another. LOL Buuuut........... I get the gist that there's a homophobic/gay individual snag there somewhere.

thanks ever so

Be very wary of DLJ, he's a Walter Mitty type of person.
He believes he's a financially successful British expatriate in East Asia living a sybarritic life.

The truth is that he's a lonely ex-coal miner living in council-housing in Blaenau Ffestiniog. Sad, really.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
(08-12-2013 12:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
Be very wary of DLJ, he's a Walter Mitty type of person.
He believes he's a financially successful British expatriate in East Asia living a sybaritic life.

The truth is that he's a lonely ex-coal miner living in council-housing in Blaenau Ffestiniog. Sad, really.

And Who The Actual Fuck do you think you're talking to?

We've been over this before.

My real identity... here:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid163556

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
(08-12-2013 11:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't like Chippy. It's his avatar, I just hate it. I don't even read his posts, I just hate that avatar too much.
I couldn't agree more. Confused

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM
(08-12-2013 12:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 12:03 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  DLJ - Stark? You're recount(s) seem to contradict one another. LOL Buuuut........... I get the gist that there's a homophobic/gay individual snag there somewhere.

thanks ever so

Word of advice: You need to discount anything coming from Stark.

He's a pot-head.

Doesn't know his own name half the time.

Very, very sad.

Angel

Half the time? You are far too generous. Smokin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Who the actual fuck is Vosur?

He just waltzed up into the forum after some long as absence, and proceeds to catch up with me in rep.

All the while everyone is drooling over him and his accent, but what's so special about him?

I mean look at that avatar.

Get a fucking haircut.

He's been mafia like 4 times and there hasn't even been 4 mafia games since he's been back.

That's how you know you can't trust the guy.

What a shady ho. Unsure
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
08-12-2013, 12:52 PM
(08-12-2013 12:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who the actual fuck is Vosur?

He just waltzed up into the forum after some long as absence, and proceeds to catch up with me in rep.

All the while everyone is drooling over him and his accent, but what's so special about him?

Get a fucking haircut.

He's been mafia like 4 times and there hasn't even been 4 mafia games since he's been back.

What a shady ho. Unsure

You make an admirable case.

Bravo sir, bravo!

And ironically and perhaps poignantly, it's a WTAF award to the guy who invented the WTAF idiom.

My job here is done.

Angel

08-12-2013, 12:57 PM
(08-12-2013 12:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 12:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Who the actual fuck is Vosur?

Get a fucking haircut.

What a shady ho. Unsure

You make an admirable case.

Bravo sir, bravo!

And ironically and perhaps poignantly, it's a WTAF award to the guy who invented the WTAF idiom.

My job here is done.

Angel

I thought that was Erx?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
08-12-2013, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 01:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-12-2013 09:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 09:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  is
You know he's my age, yeah?

And it's obviously people like you who have led him astray!

Rest assured, I will be contacting the internet authorities.

Angel

There is an "alerting the moderators" thread that Stevie's psychotic mum made for that very purpose. Feel free to use it. I suffered VAST repercussions as a result of her disapproval. Oh wait. I didn't. She would be SO happy to know that due to the illness, (of a friend) the Buckmeister has to go sing the baritone solo part today (in Pietro Yon's "Gesu Bambino"), in the most most most ever supremely holy high and ever sacred Catholic cathedral in San Diego today. I'll spend my time flirting with any cute seminarians and/or priests. Oh wait. No I won't. Weeping
Assuming I don't get struck by lighting for the sacrilege, I will report back.
(The soprano, is quite the babe from UCSD, in emeralds and a green dress.)

I can't sing it this high. It's a few keys lower, (which is the way it was written, actually).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-12-2013, 01:16 PM
(08-12-2013 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 09:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And it's obviously people like you who have led him astray!

Rest assured, I will be contacting the internet authorities.

Angel

There is an "alerting the moderators" thread that Stevie's psychotic mum made for that very purpose.

Thanks for noticing my feeble attempt at parody there.

(08-12-2013 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
Buckmeister has to go sing the baritone solo part today (in Pietro Yon's "Gesu Bambino"), ...

Good luck and break a leg.

But in the spirit of the presumed intent of this subsection...

Who The Actual Fuck do you think you are?

Yours truly sang tenor at the Royal Albert Hall... Handel's Messiah and Verdi's Requiem.

How the times have changed.

Actually, the Requiem was a combo of soprano and baritone as my voice was breaking.

Seriously, for a sec... good luck.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-12-2013, 02:16 PM
(08-12-2013 11:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't like Bemore. He has a carrot up his ass for me and I dunno wtf I've done to piss him off.

Its your disrespect to others that I have had a prob with in the past. Its also the hatred that you sometimes spit at people that I disliked about you. I think you are better than that.

(08-12-2013 11:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plus he tries to break up arguments when he really should just stay the fuck out and let shit happen.

There may be some truth in that, however I normally try and mediate (just the way I am)

At the end of the day muffs I shouldn't really have said what I did in this thread. There is no way any of my posts will be placed in the "viper pit" by arguing so I hold my hand out to a shaky truce... no longer will I let words on a screen by yourself invoke an emotional reaction from me where I spit hatred at you spitting hatred.

Let sleeping dogs lie muffs?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post