TV Series U Never Finished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: TV Series U Never Finished
(14-08-2013 09:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 07:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Bleach/Naruto... Have they even finished, not aware because to me they did in 2007.

Not many I can say I watched enough to count. I only watched seasons 1 of bones/supernatural.

Burn Notice id say.

Bleach is still ongoing and dragging on and on and on... Sad

Just the Manga. The show ended like 3 years ago.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2013, 11:12 AM
(14-08-2013 11:17 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Will Bleach never die?!

I think Bleach is in over 300 episodes. I dropped out when I couldn't remember names anymore. If you combine original Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, there's 220 in Naruto and 329 in shippuden. So Naruto combined makes Bleach look like a bitch. Tongue
15-08-2013, 11:19 AM
(15-08-2013 11:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 11:17 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Will Bleach never die?!

I think Bleach is in over 300 episodes. I dropped out when I couldn't remember names anymore. If you combine original Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, there's 220 in Naruto and 329 in shippuden. So Naruto combined makes Bleach look like a bitch. Tongue

I hate both shows mostly due to the stupid fans that make the rest of us anime geeks look bad with their rabies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
15-08-2013, 11:29 AM
(15-08-2013 11:19 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(15-08-2013 11:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I think Bleach is in over 300 episodes. I dropped out when I couldn't remember names anymore. If you combine original Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, there's 220 in Naruto and 329 in shippuden. So Naruto combined makes Bleach look like a bitch. Tongue

I hate both shows mostly due to the stupid fans that make the rest of us anime geeks look bad with their rabies

I like them. I hate people that think they're literally better than any other anime though. I personally really like some of the underground anime.
15-08-2013, 11:31 AM
(15-08-2013 11:19 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(15-08-2013 11:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I think Bleach is in over 300 episodes. I dropped out when I couldn't remember names anymore. If you combine original Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, there's 220 in Naruto and 329 in shippuden. So Naruto combined makes Bleach look like a bitch. Tongue

I feel the same way about most of Joss Whedon's work. Really the only thing he has ever done that I liked was the Avengers and that has more to do with the fact that the characters were already established and they didn't screw anything up too bad cough Hawkeye cough Big Grin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Yanno...I never saw the last episode of M*A*S*H! I was all set to watch it, when we had a huge power outage! I swear you could hear the whole neighborhood groan collectively. It made the news even -- because the power was out for hours.

They actually did replay it -- but I had concert tickets so...I missed out.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

15-08-2013, 12:46 PM
(14-08-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 11:59 AM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  X-Files. Got really into it during the late 90s, but drifted away when Duchovny left and the main plotline got wacky...

Yes! I stopped watching it too. But this Sping I did watch the whole thing.

I nearly stopped watching (again) when I realized they actually killed off TGM.

Was it worth going back to? I've been thinking about getting the discs and doing the same thing...

I'd also like to sit down and watch Babylon 5 all the way through - that's another series I was really into back in the day, but failed to fully complete. However, it appears that B5 will never be released on Blu-Ray, as there would be an issue with transferring the special effects to hi-def (kind of like ST:TNG).
15-08-2013, 12:55 PM
(15-08-2013 12:46 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes! I stopped watching it too. But this Sping I did watch the whole thing.

I nearly stopped watching (again) when I realized they actually killed off TGM.

Was it worth going back to? I've been thinking about getting the discs and doing the same thing...

I'd also like to sit down and watch Babylon 5 all the way through - that's another series I was really into back in the day, but failed to fully complete. However, it appears that B5 will never be released on Blu-Ray, as there would be an issue with transferring the special effects to hi-def (kind of like ST:TNG).

IMO X-files comes off as very dated now. If that bothers you I would skip it (plus the end of the series was just a set-up for the movie so it's kind of meh)