TWAT Award

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2016 01:35 PM by onlinebiker.)
TWAT Award
Yes indeed -- here is where you can nominate and vote on the Theist With A Theory Award......

Awarded weekly to the new guy, drive by spammer, or general pain in the ass who shows up spouting drivel......

They need not be present to win. (most times they just bugger off, never to be seen again)

Maybe in the future we can have a TWAT of the Year Award. We can have a ceremony, make a few speeches, and present the winner with a statuette that looks suspiciously like Q..........

(fun fact on the side..... After the WTC bombing on 9-11 -- the Bush administration announced "The War Against Terrorism"....... It was quickly changed from "against" to "On"...... Not too many people caught this snafu, nor did it get widely reported in the media......... Now you know....... Big Grin )

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-12-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: TWAT Award
They changed it to "on" because the government defeating terrorism would reduce the profits for our private defense contractors, and we definitely can't allow that Tongue

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
30-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Theist With A Theory? I dunno. What they call a theory is so laughable sometimes.

Newton: "I think planets and other celestial objects orbit in ellipses because of an attractive force called gravity, here are some equations to work out how they move, and here are some predictions".

Theist: "I think planets go in circles because circles are perfect. Oh? Observations disagree??? Then fuck you Galileo, you're under arrest. How dare you observe differently than our beautiful theory?"

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
30-12-2016, 05:00 AM
It seems fair.....

We can use the word "theory", just as loosely as theists use the word "proof".................

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post