Tables are aware now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Tables are aware now
(10-11-2015 05:52 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 05:48 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Knowing how a brain works, is not the same as knowing someone's mind or thoughts, you ignorant twat.

Sorry, I forgot about the ghost in the machine, that separates mental states and brain states.

You are so goddamn dumb Facepalm

Consciousness is an emergent property of a brain, you ignorant ass moron

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Tables are aware now
(10-11-2015 05:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Consciousness is an emergent property of a brain, you ignorant ass moron

Yes, I forgot that consciousness is composed of spooky stuff. :Facepalm:

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
10-11-2015, 05:57 PM
(10-11-2015 05:43 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Uhm, I'm sure there are a variety of neurosurgeons and psychotherapist, that know some aspects of your thoughts better than you do.

The fuck that even mean? Please elaborate because I think you just pulled that shit outta your hairy dingleberry-infested rotten ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-11-2015, 05:57 PM
(10-11-2015 05:43 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 04:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The fact that you think you know other people's minds better than they do, is another perfect display of your profound arrogance resulting from your deep ignorance. Laughat

Uhm, I'm sure there are a variety of neurosurgeons and psychotherapist, that know some aspects of your thoughts better than you do. I'm sure your wife on some occasions might as well, sometimes even your children, friends, etc.... Just like some aspects of my own thoughts.

There's nothing arrogant about that, in fact to imagine that this is not the case is perhaps more a sign of arrogance then anything else. The irony in all this is that folks such as yourself have no problem claiming that other people are delusional, even though they don't see their own minds in such away. You just seem to squeal if the shoe is placed on the other foot, even for much milder accusations than delusional.

You are neither a neurosurgeon, a psychotherapist, nor his wife. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Tables are aware now
(10-11-2015 05:55 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 05:53 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Consciousness is an emergent property of a brain, you ignorant ass moron

Straw man.

Seriously, is all you have this complete and utter bullshit? You should stick to shitty arguments about your zombie messiah.

As chas points out, you're clearly no neurosurgeon or psychotherapist or my wife. I'm beginning to doubt you've completed a primary school level education.

-Rick
10-11-2015, 06:00 PM
(10-11-2015 05:55 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

You don't understand what an emergent property is. Go read a science book because your ignorance is obvious to all but you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2015, 06:01 PM
(10-11-2015 05:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are neither a neurosurgeon, a psychotherapist, nor his wife. Drinking Beverage

True, and his wife likely knows him far better then I do, and on occasions better then he himself does.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
10-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Tables are aware now
(10-11-2015 06:01 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 05:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are neither a neurosurgeon, a psychotherapist, nor his wife. Drinking Beverage

True, and his wife likely knows him far better then I do, and on occasions better then he himself does.

You don't know when to stop talking.

*hands him a bigger shovel*

Keep digging.

-Rick
10-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Tables are aware now
Tomasia, I want you to think about one, very simple and obvious observation. If your claims had even a single grain of truth to them, someone would back you up. How many people support your bullshit?

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Still waiting for names here....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post