Taiwan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 09:18 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Taiwan
I've noted elsewhere that I was planning to travel to Taiwan. I'm moving to Taipei for at least a year to study Traditional Chinese at National Taiwan University. I'm waiting for my visa to come in the mail. My flight leaves August 21st. I was originally leaving three weeks before classes started so I had time to find a place to live. But thanks to a university representative, I found a shared house in the city center that meets my meager needs. There are several people per room, but I can't argue with the $270 a month rent or the $39 a month utility fee, which includes water, electricity, and internet. Not having to search for an apartment will give me extra time to explore the island. I might even pop over to China or Japan for a brief visit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
11-08-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Taiwan
Sounds amazing! Take lots of pictures for us! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Smile
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2017, 09:17 PM
(11-08-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Sounds amazing! Take lots of pictures for us! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Smile

Thanks. I certainly will. I'm going to focus hard on my major...

(03-06-2017 07:15 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I've told my family and friends that I'm hoping to major in Asian vagina while I'm there.
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
11-08-2017, 09:19 PM
(11-08-2017 09:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Sounds amazing! Take lots of pictures for us! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Smile

Thanks. I certainly will. I'm going to focus hard on my major...

(03-06-2017 07:15 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I've told my family and friends that I'm hoping to major in Asian vagina while I'm there.

Well, good luck with that. Laugh out load
12-08-2017, 01:07 AM
It's quite diverse for such a small place. I was only in Taiwan for about 2 weeks (mainland for over 4 years), but everything is within reach of a couple hours on a train, from crowded metro to village in the mountains.

Definitely hit up Kaohsiung at some point. There's some good diving to the south. In the hills north of Kaohsiung I also found a really cool spider while hiking, a relative of the golden orb weaver unofficially called a giant wood spider. And then I got pestered by wild monkeys who, ironically, hang around the zoo in the same area to scavenge and steal shit.

If I could convince my girlfriend I'd move to Taiwan without a second thought about it.

'Murican Canadian
12-08-2017, 11:43 AM
(12-08-2017 01:07 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It's quite diverse for such a small place. I was only in Taiwan for about 2 weeks (mainland for over 4 years), but everything is within reach of a couple hours on a train, from crowded metro to village in the mountains.

Definitely hit up Kaohsiung at some point. There's some good diving to the south. In the hills north of Kaohsiung I also found a really cool spider while hiking, a relative of the golden orb weaver unofficially called a giant wood spider. And then I got pestered by wild monkeys who, ironically, hang around the zoo in the same area to scavenge and steal shit.

If I could convince my girlfriend I'd move to Taiwan without a second thought about it.

Thanks for the recommendations. I told my family that I would be in Taiwan for one year, but I'm already thinking about staying at least two.
23-08-2017, 08:59 AM
I'm currently living in a shared, multi-room apartment in Da'an district. My room has three people, and there are ten tenants altogether. I'm pretty much on my own since my roommates all have day jobs and no one here is in my language program (which doesn't start until Sept. 11th). I feel like a blind person at an orgy.
23-08-2017, 10:11 AM
(23-08-2017 08:59 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I'm currently living in a shared, multi-room apartment in Da'an district. My room has three people, and there are ten tenants altogether. I'm pretty much on my own since my roommates all have day jobs and no one here is in my language program (which doesn't start until Sept. 11th). I feel like a blind person at an orgy.

The blind guy has the advantage when the lights go out...

Enjoy, cop many feels..

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-08-2017, 10:14 AM
(23-08-2017 10:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The blind guy has the advantage when the lights go out...

Enjoy, cop many feels..

Big Grin

Ha! There are so many cute girls here that my penis doesn't know what to do.
23-08-2017, 10:23 AM
(23-08-2017 10:14 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 10:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The blind guy has the advantage when the lights go out...

Enjoy, cop many feels..

Big Grin

Ha! There are so many cute girls here that my penis doesn't know what to do.

I'm sure you'll " finger it out".

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post