Taiwan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Taiwan
(23-08-2017 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 10:14 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Ha! There are so many cute girls here that my penis doesn't know what to do.

I'm sure you'll " finger it out".

Tongue

ZING!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Shilin Night Market tempura fried fish,
Ijy Sheng Bakery's sweet mochi balls (made of glutinous rice flour with a sweet filling, also usually dusted with peanut or sesame powder)
馥御 (sorry, don't know the English translation, but this is the name of the store) beef jerky and pork jerky (very different from Western beef jerky)
candied fruit
Master Wang's pineapple cakes with preserved egg yolks (pineapple cakes are one of Taiwan's most famous specialty foods, and the preserved egg yolks are like the ones in mooncakes)
Mister Donut (the cutest donuts ever)
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2017, 05:50 AM
I spent a couple of weeks in Taiwan during the late 1960's while I was serving in Vietnam. I had a wonderful time. I visited some museums and many tourist areas along the coast. Unfortunately, I can no longer remember any of the names of the places I visited. During the first week of my visit, I stayed at the New China Hotel, which turned out to be a rip-off. I spent the second week at the First Hotel where the service was excellent. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user