Take a Bus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Take a Bus
As you will know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Recently I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice claret.
Knowing full well I could be slightly over the limit I did something I had never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived safely and without incident, which was a surprise, as I had never driven a bus before and wasn't sure where I’d got it from !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
22-01-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Take a Bus
(22-01-2012 11:58 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  As you will know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Recently I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice claret.
Knowing full well I could be slightly over the limit I did something I had never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived safely and without incident, which was a surprise, as I had never driven a bus before and wasn't sure where I’d got it from !

When I was in the USN wayback when, that's what the Shore Patrol was for. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply