Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 09:44 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:34 PM)Russ Wrote:  You're fucking mad if you don't see the problem with killing your children for disrespecting you.

Why are you acting like a christen?
I tell people they do things wrong, I thought ALL morality is relative,

chris·ten
ˈkris(ə)n/
verb
give (a baby) a Christian name at baptism as a sign of admission to a Christian Church.
"their second daughter was christened Jeanette"
synonyms: baptize, name, give the name of, call
"she was christened Sara"
give to (someone or something) a name that reflects a notable quality or characteristic.
"a person so creepy that his colleagues christened him “Millipede.”"
synonyms: call, name, dub, style, term, designate, label, nickname, give the name of; formaldenominate
"a group who were christened “The Magic Circle”"
dedicate (a vessel, building, etc.) ceremonially.
"their first garbage truck was christened with a bottle of champagne"
informal
use for the first time.
"let's get steaks and christen the new grill"

Please try to write intelligibly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 09:40 PM
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:34 PM)Russ Wrote:  You're fucking mad if you don't see the problem with killing your children for disrespecting you.

Why are you acting like a christen?

Would you like to dig your hole even deeper? Since he is against that, he clearly ISN'T thinking like a christian. It is encouraged to stone folks in the bible.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-04-2015, 09:42 PM
(26-04-2015 09:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 7hxzUvX.jpg]

/OP

we know, I'm just bored

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:29 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  yes ten commandments but not Thee Ten God gives many commandments

Except God was pretty adamant about the ten commandments being followed re: Deut. 28 to the point where he even added this into the Bible:

"However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed...."

There are more curses for not following the 10 commandments in Deut 28 if u care to read them. It seems odd that God would go to all the trouble to add in this immense list of curses if u don't follow his law i.e. commandments and then only list two totally different commandments in the New Testament.

Now that is not of the First Ten given to Noch, God gives many commandments. How can he be perfect and give great gifts of kindness. If he does not send evil if you disobey. Does the yin yang sign use 20% black and 80% white, I thought it was 50/50.
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:29 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  yes ten commandments but not Thee Ten God gives many commandments

Except God was pretty adamant about the ten commandments being followed re: Deut. 28 to the point where he even added this into the Bible:

"However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed...."

There are more curses for not following the 10 commandments in Deut 28 if u care to read them. It seems odd that God would go to all the trouble to add in this immense list of curses if u don't follow his law i.e. commandments and then only list two totally different commandments in the New Testament.

Now that is not of the First Ten given to Noch, God gives many commandments. How can he be perfect and give great gifts of kindness. If he does not send evil if you disobey. Does the yin yang sign use 20% black and 80% white, I thought it was 50/50.
Hello to the new folk! Big Grin

Popcorn

This thread is moving waaaay to fast for me to do anything more than just try and keep up.

Thumbsup

Cheers to all.

Edit: Oh! There's the 'Boxing ring'? Would, perhaps, Greenest Desert want to have a little "One on one" with such as myself?

The pace of posting will be slower and perhaps things will be a little more coherent? Smile

Just a thought, again welcome.
(26-04-2015 09:22 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  The Uncertainty principle only seeks to edify God it proves that something in a state of dual reality so to speak. As God is a light that shines so bright it burns man he is also clothed in darkness so deep you can touch.
Dubble silt experiment 30's proves the univers reacts differently when you look at it. Isn't it nice to know God knows when your peeking.
http://www.screeningthepast.com/2013/10/...-ordering/
Things lose locality after a point of becoming to small proving God is everywhere at once.

You STILL have not answered why Jebus *could* have stopped all the children suffering today, but didn't. A real god doesn't need "edifying". Before you list a god's qualities, you must prove it's true. You haven't even BEGUN to do that.

"As God is a light that shines so bright it burns man he is also clothed in darkness so deep you can touch."

That makes no sense. Where did you learn to talk that crap-talk ? I sure hope you're not paying tuition at some religion school to learn that hogwash. If you think you can "touch darkness", you need more help than we thought.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-04-2015, 09:44 PM
(26-04-2015 09:40 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Why are you acting like a christen?

Would you like to dig your hole even deeper? Since he is against that, he clearly ISN'T thinking like a christian. It is encouraged to stone folks in the bible.

But you are putting your morality on me. I thought it is all relative? I thought there is no absolute morality? Your stating there is right and wrong. You said there is absolute.

Oh and you don't have to follow those laws as a christen, it is really hard to do anyway.
26-04-2015, 09:47 PM
(26-04-2015 09:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:40 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Would you like to dig your hole even deeper? Since he is against that, he clearly ISN'T thinking like a christian. It is encouraged to stone folks in the bible.

But you are putting your morality on me. I thought it is all relative? I thought there is no absolute morality? Your stating there is right and wrong. You said there is absolute.

Oh and you don't have to follow those laws as a christen, it is really hard to do anyway.

Christian is not spelled "christen" ?
Are you like 11 or 12 ?
You did lie about being a non-believer before, didn't you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-04-2015, 09:47 PM
(26-04-2015 09:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:40 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Would you like to dig your hole even deeper? Since he is against that, he clearly ISN'T thinking like a christian. It is encouraged to stone folks in the bible.

FFS - would you at least use spell check!

Christen isn't a religion or a religious person.

And in your fourth sentence try using 'you're' as in you are.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF