Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 10:03 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Job obeyed and God still did some pretty crappy things to him. How can someone be kind if they send evil if u disobey?

Don't you send your children off without training wheels eventually. Then you send them on a rocky road after a while and they my fall and get hurt but you did send them pain is that evil of you? God tested him and for his commitment to God he received twice of what he had.

Your comparison is fucking appalling.

First off, no parent would intentionally send their child off to become injured and god never "sent" job off to become injured. Let me put this into some contrast for you.

Lets say you say a "human" parent put razor sharp caltrap spikes all around a small child when they are on their bike, then kicked the child as hard as they could onto the spikes, lite half the child on fire and then murdred his entire family in front of him while breaking a vile of ebolapox super virus on his body and than laughed at him.

How would you react to that? Because that is basically what god did to job...aaaandd.Why? Because Satan made him do it over a petty BET!

Your a monster for being able to pull one of the most monstrous stories from that book and find good in it. You truly are without any kind of morality if you do.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
26-04-2015, 10:17 PM
(26-04-2015 10:15 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  How could heaven be paradise for you if you're crying about your burning family all the time?

Because those that do not obey God are not my family those that obey him are. God still weeps for those in hell.

So when you die you suddenly won't care about those you used to love?

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
26-04-2015, 10:18 PM
(26-04-2015 10:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:11 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Ya he has his whole family waiting in heaven thats pretty kind. I know I won't have many of my family in heaven I cry about it sometimes.

well, I guess you can't argue with that logic Shocking

Sadcryface2 ... Facepalm ... Weeping ... Hobo ... Confused

The moon is made of green cheese.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-04-2015, 10:19 PM
(26-04-2015 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:13 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Then is there not absolutely air in this space where we breath and, do we not each have our own perspectives on this air. Yet it is still air that we breath.

We aren't talking about air...we are talking morality.

Learn the language, what words mean, how to spell, how to form a sentence, get some mental help, and then come back and maybe we can get somewhere.

You still haven't answered the question of what was this big event that proved god to you...

I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.
26-04-2015, 10:20 PM
This has to be some semi-literate kid whose X-Box broke and he doesn't have anything better to do right now.

Consider Hmmm....maybe the loss of the game system is what caused god to enter his life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 10:21 PM
(26-04-2015 10:17 PM)Russ Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:15 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Because those that do not obey God are not my family those that obey him are. God still weeps for those in hell.

So when you die you suddenly won't care about those you used to love?

No I will but if they don't want to be saved I can not make them.
(26-04-2015 10:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  How could heaven be paradise for you if you're crying about your burning family all the time?

Because those that do not obey God are not my family those that obey him are. God still weeps for those in hell.

[Image: FB_IMG_1429994520774_zpspnoceqmj.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post

What would be YOUR justification for an infinite punishment for a FINITE crime that we cannot possibly know about?

What reason would an infinite being send someone for infinite to hell for a finite crime?

What about people living on small islands hmm? Your religion is quite very clear that they too go to hell and they have/had no possibility of ever knowing about your specific deity.

Revelation 14:1–3 and Psalm 39:10

only 144,000 people in all of human history will ever get into heaven. Its been THOUSANDS of years and there are 7 billion people on the planet. Pretty sure heaven is already filled so that means you are going to go to hell.

haha ...I won. Now what?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We aren't talking about air...we are talking morality.

Learn the language, what words mean, how to spell, how to form a sentence, get some mental help, and then come back and maybe we can get somewhere.

You still haven't answered the question of what was this big event that proved god to you...

I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.

Answer the question I have asked you over and over again. You brought it up - what was this big event you mention in your first post? The one that prompted your great conversion.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-04-2015, 10:22 PM
(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We aren't talking about air...we are talking morality.

you can't just make a bunch of positive claims that there's an invisible man in the sky or that the clouds are made of unicorn poop and just tell others to disprove it. That's not how things work I'm sorry