Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We aren't talking about air...we are talking morality.

Learn the language, what words mean, how to spell, how to form a sentence, get some mental help, and then come back and maybe we can get somewhere.

You still haven't answered the question of what was this big event that proved god to you...

I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.

Oh good Lord No

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Hello again! Big Grin

(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.

Well.. no. If your deity is every where, then it should be a really simple matter for yourself to point it/them out to us. Smile

Happy to have a one one one chat with yourself.

Much cheers to all.
26-04-2015, 10:24 PM
My reaction since the first post
[Image: hwtjF77.gif]

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 3 users Like Russ's post
26-04-2015, 10:26 PM
(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We aren't talking about air...we are talking morality.

Learn the language, what words mean, how to spell, how to form a sentence, get some mental help, and then come back and maybe we can get somewhere.

You still haven't answered the question of what was this big event that proved god to you...

I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.

You're making an awful big claim without evidence. Your burden.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
26-04-2015, 10:29 PM
(26-04-2015 10:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:15 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Because those that do not obey God are not my family those that obey him are. God still weeps for those in hell.

What would be YOUR justification for an infinite punishment for a FINITE crime that we cannot possibly know about?

What reason would an infinite being send someone for infinite to hell for a finite crime?

What about people living on small islands hmm? Your religion is quite very clear that they too go to hell and they have/had no possibility of ever knowing about your specific deity.

Revelation 14:1–3 and Psalm 39:10

only 144,000 people in all of human history will ever get into heaven. Its been THOUSANDS of years and there are 7 billion people on the planet. Pretty sure heaven is already filled so that means you are going to go to hell.

haha ...I won. Now what?

No thats 144,000 Jews at the end of time living in Israel that will preach to the world and be saved. Only jews at the end of time, thats about 1/25 right now. In a country that jails you for preaching Jesus. Then again that doesn't count for the 50ish% that have to die first. So we are now down to 1/12.5ish. So ya that sounds alright, oh and children go automatically. I thought I said to be civil and read the bible in context? And everyone has been shown God according to the bible so that doesn't count. If any person didn't know about God I would build a 200ft wall around them and say never to come out because you can't go to hell without knowing about God first.
26-04-2015, 10:31 PM
(26-04-2015 10:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:19 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I can't prove that which is everywhere I asked you to disprove him for me. Seems like your asking an awful lot of me to do.

You're making an awful big claim without evidence. Your burden.

Your making an impossible claim to me and you just said I made a big claim, shouldn't that make it easy for you to disprove then?
26-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Greeny. We're 16 pages into this horseshit thread you started.
I'm still waiting for you to answer, clearly and honestly, the questions I asked on page 2.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-04-2015, 10:33 PM
(26-04-2015 10:32 PM)pablo Wrote:  Greeny. We're 16 pages into this horseshit thread you started.
I'm still waiting for you to answer, clearly and honestly, the questions I asked on page 2.

Don't hold your breath. He won't even explain his first post though asked multiple times to do so.

[Image: holding%20breath.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 10:33 PM
(26-04-2015 10:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're making an awful big claim without evidence. Your burden.

Your making an impossible claim to me and you just said I made a big claim, shouldn't that make it easy for you to disprove then?

Wrong, you're being evasive and dishonest and you know it.
26-04-2015, 10:36 PM
(26-04-2015 10:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Your making an impossible claim to me and you just said I made a big claim, shouldn't that make it easy for you to disprove then?

Wrong, you're being evasive and dishonest and you know it.

Ok what do you want me to answer and maybe if everyone wrote one at a time it would help.