Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 10:48 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:37 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Points back to previous posts*

No.. that's not how it works.

You keep saying you have all the information/evidence.

Please, show and enlighten/educate us.

Much cheers to all.

I can't tell you what you already know. Your not going to get me into that, your arguing against God for the sake of the argument. A man cannot argue against a fact but any fact turned into an argument can be argued indefinitely.

and that is what you are doing. That is what creationists do especially.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(26-04-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:43 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You can't have science without God. Science requires objective truth. Objective truth requires a higher being to be objective, you just showed that without believing in God science doesn't work. Your thinking like an atheist but acting like a christen.

Um.. on.. that's not right.

Or else we'd not have had Einstein come along and correct Newton. Since Newton would have gotten it right, first time.

See how science keeps questioning even the things it knows?

There are 'Current best guesses" in science, not really "Scientific, objective truths."

Much cheers to all.

You just said Newton got it wrong. That means he can get it right which means there is right and wrong which means someone had to make laws to get right or wrong to began with.
(26-04-2015 10:47 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:46 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  God judges absolutely through each subjective life, he doesn't care about the little details you get wrong if you obey the love God and love others as yourself. He looks at a persons heart how we look at a persons body.

And there is several thousand to ten thousand sects of Christianity that would disagree with you and ....btw...

You didn't answer my question.

Greeny doesn't seem to be taking questions at this time.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
26-04-2015, 10:51 PM
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:47 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  And there is several thousand to ten thousand sects of Christianity that would disagree with you and ....btw...

You didn't answer my question.

Greeny doesn't seem to be taking questions at this time.

Because questions too hard for greeny to answer, he just ignores apparently. Don't have to embarrass himself with an I don't know if they don't answer to begin with, that is how it works with some of them isn't it?

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
26-04-2015, 10:52 PM
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um.. on.. that's not right.

Or else we'd not have had Einstein come along and correct Newton. Since Newton would have gotten it right, first time.

There are 'Current best guesses" in science, not really "Scientific, objective truths."

Much cheers to all.

You just said Newton got it wrong. That means he can get it right which means there is right and wrong which means someone had to make laws to get right or wrong to began with.
I don't understand how you come to that conclusion that if something is true someone had to make it true Blink
26-04-2015, 10:52 PM
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  and that is what you are doing. That is what creationists do especially.

why do you have a pentagram that represents satan anyway?
26-04-2015, 10:55 PM
(26-04-2015 10:52 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You just said Newton got it wrong. That means he can get it right which means there is right and wrong which means someone had to make laws to get right or wrong to began with.
I don't understand how you come to that conclusion that if something is true someone had to make it true Blink
Your still basing your thinking on truth, thats a biblical world view. How can there be anything unless someone made it?
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um.. on.. that's not right.

Much cheers to all.

Prove it. Prove that the "laws" or so what we call them needed to be "created" rather than something as a result of natural forces working on their own accord with no consciousness guiding them of any kind.

Perhaps this is the only possible way things could be. If we got it wrong, that just means your god does not exist because if all science was truth and truth was objective and we could never possible know anything without him, we would get it right 100% of the time, otherwise he would have gotten it wrong too and thus also created all of the incorrect answers as well.

(26-04-2015 10:48 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I can't tell you what you already know.

Consider

Isn't that an assumption? How do you know that I am not a Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu or Muslim?

(26-04-2015 10:48 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Your not going to get me into that, your arguing against God for the sake of the argument.

No, actually I'm just asking questions about the information you have about your deity thing.

(26-04-2015 10:48 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  A man cannot argue against a fact but any fact turned into an argument can be argued indefinitely.

Actually... people can argue against facts all the time... It's kind of how science works all the time. Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
26-04-2015, 10:56 PM
(26-04-2015 10:52 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  and that is what you are doing. That is what creationists do especially.

why do you have a pentagram that represents satan anyway?

For the lulz. I got the idea after hearing one of those "your being tricked by satan" arguments. Plus it just looks neat.

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post