Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 11:19 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I read this entire thread with an enduring headache and when I get to the 19th page, I STILL haven't found out what the big AHA moment was. Not to mention, I can't read a Greeny post without hearing someone that sounds like Milton from Office Space.

Geeze man. Stop being a Game of Thrones cliffhanger and spit the motherfucker out already. Beat_stick

I am spiting it out. I can't make you understand 2+2=4 I can only hit you over the head with it until you get it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 11:26 PM
(26-04-2015 11:04 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:55 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Prove it. Prove that the "laws" or so what we call them needed to be "created" rather than something as a result of natural forces working on their own accord with no consciousness guiding them of any kind.

Perhaps this is the only possible way things could be. If we got it wrong, that just means your god does not exist because if all science was truth and truth was objective and we could never possible know anything without him, we would get it right 100% of the time, otherwise he would have gotten it wrong too and thus also created all of the incorrect answers as well.

No he created the world for us to discover, he planned us to build technology. He is perfect, we are not thats why it takes us so long to figure things out.

Cool! So god, before god ever had the idea to create the universe knew he would get the idea to create the universe after waiting for infinite years before the universe began to finally get around to doing something other than absolutely completely nothing by himself and at this time he already knew everything that would ever happen which means no matter what we do our fate was already decided before god ever decided what he would do with us which means we have no free will since everything is already predetermined which means god already knew adam and eve would eat the fruit which means cursed us on purpose just to send us to hell on purpose while knowing it was his fault giving him NO justification to create hell in the first place or create a religion or system of rules dependant on us believing in him in the first place.

Therefor, there is still no reason to believe in him or even like him or want anything to do with him...period ever.

Oh...and here...

all of this just so we as a single species in all this vast inhospitible lonliness can roam around on our spek and "discover" things until god decides to wipe us out like the dinosaurs.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2015, 11:27 PM
(26-04-2015 11:21 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 10:58 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  I was not basing my views on anything, instead I was asking you how you come from something is true to a person must've made it?

Very simply because nothing arises on its own. Where does the universe come from if there is no God?

I don't know.
26-04-2015, 11:27 PM
(26-04-2015 11:19 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I read this entire thread with an enduring headache and when I get to the 19th page, I STILL haven't found out what the big AHA moment was. Not to mention, I can't read a Greeny post without hearing someone that sounds like Milton from Office Space.

Geeze man. Stop being a Game of Thrones cliffhanger and spit the motherfucker out already. Beat_stick

I can't make you understand 2+2=4. I can't make you ride a bike. I can do it in front of you all day and explain it all day. I can explain it all day.
26-04-2015, 11:31 PM
(26-04-2015 10:58 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  I was not basing my views on anything, instead I was asking you how you come from something is true to a person must've made it?

Very simply because nothing arises on its own. Where does the universe come from if there is no God?
Oh, here's an honest answer for this. "we don't know how the universe was made or if it always existed"

You don't know, I don't know, and that's okay. That doesn't mean humanity will never know. As of now, the universe gets along just fine without assuming the billions of perceived gods, and goddesses of our collective past.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
(26-04-2015 11:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:04 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  No he created the world for us to discover, he planned us to build technology. He is perfect, we are not thats why it takes us so long to figure things out.

Cool! So god, before god ever had the idea to create the universe knew he would get the idea to create the universe after waiting for infinite years before the universe began to finally get around to doing something other than absolutely completely nothing by himself and at this time he already knew everything that would ever happen which means no matter what we do our fate was already decided before god ever decided what he would do with us which means we have no free will since everything is already predetermined which means god already knew adam and eve would eat the fruit which means cursed us on purpose just to send us to hell on purpose while knowing it was his fault giving him NO justification to create hell in the first place or create a religion or system of rules dependant on us believing in him in the first place.

Therefor, there is still no reason to believe in him or even like him or want anything to do with him...period ever.

Oh...and here...

all of this just so we as a single species in all this vast inhospitible lonliness can roam around on our spek and "discover" things until god decides to wipe us out like the dinosaurs.

Laughs your getting it now. We don't have free will we have free choice that he already knows. No he has decided to wipe us out because we are going to distort ourselves.

Same question could be asked about your deity. But then we get into the first cause argument which has been thoroughly debunked.
Besides, there is a book called a universe from nothing that has a good answer for that. It is quite possible for the universe to had just started itself due to its very own nature and there is nothing to suggest that nature had to be created.

In order for something to exist, it needs to be created? That is the mindset of a primitive man who thinks lightning and volcano's are the result of "watch my video above" two of some of the most insignificant specs in the universe touching each other in ways he doesn't like,.

Also, ever notice how every religion that has ever existed has its morals and laws attuned to whatever the people in charge of those regions believed? How everyone religions are nothing more than a reflection of what they believe AND their god looks just like them?

You can't argue that its all your god because there is too many differences between the morals, laws, stories, appearance and everything else.

26-04-2015, 11:32 PM
(26-04-2015 11:24 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  

I am spiting it out. I can't make you understand 2+2=4 I can only hit you over the head with it until you get it.

Just because you're filling in empty space with words doesn't mean what you're saying is actually productive conversation. All you're doing is wasting everyone's time by talking in riddles.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 4 users Like kristenkjordan's post
26-04-2015, 11:33 PM
(26-04-2015 11:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Cool! So god, before god ever had the idea to create the universe knew he would get the idea to create the universe after waiting for infinite years before the universe began to finally get around to doing something other than absolutely completely nothing by himself and at this time he already knew everything that would ever happen which means no matter what we do our fate was already decided before god ever decided what he would do with us which means we have no free will since everything is already predetermined which means god already knew adam and eve would eat the fruit which means cursed us on purpose just to send us to hell on purpose while knowing it was his fault giving him NO justification to create hell in the first place or create a religion or system of rules dependant on us believing in him in the first place.

Oh...and here...

Laughs your getting it now. We don't have free will we have free choice that he already knows. No he has decided to wipe us out because we are going to distort ourselves.

you didn't answer the question after reading my infallable logic.

Whats his justification for creating hell and damning us after he already knew all of this was going to happen before he actually would know it was going to happen?
Whats the justification of creating all these rules if he already knew it was going to fail so? Oh wait, there is none./

26-04-2015, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 11:38 PM by Greenest Desert.)
(26-04-2015 11:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:21 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Very simply because nothing arises on its own. Where does the universe come from if there is no God?

Same question could be asked about your deity. But then we get into the first cause argument which has been thoroughly debunked.
Besides, there is a book called a universe from nothing that has a good answer for that. It is quite possible for the universe to had just started itself due to its very own nature and there is nothing to suggest that nature had to be created.

In order for something to exist, it needs to be created? That is the mindset of a primitive man who thinks lightning and volcano's are the result of "watch my video above" two of some of the most insignificant specs in the universe touching each other in ways he doesn't like,.

Also, ever notice how every religion that has ever existed has its morals and laws attuned to whatever the people in charge of those regions believed? How everyone religions are nothing more than a reflection of what they believe AND their god looks just like them?

You can't argue that its all your god because there is too many differences between the morals, laws, stories, appearance and everything else.

No he is the only God the other gods where mutant giants or just stone.