Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 11:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Laughs your getting it now. We don't have free will we have free choice that he already knows. No he has decided to wipe us out because we are going to distort ourselves.

you didn't answer the question after reading my infallable logic.

Whats his justification for creating hell and damning us after he already knew all of this was going to happen before he actually would know it was going to happen?
Whats the justification of creating all these rules if he already knew it was going to fail so? Oh wait, there is none./

Would you slap your mother for giving you life and it being filled with hard times?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 11:37 PM
(26-04-2015 11:34 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Same question could be asked about your deity. But then we get into the first cause argument which has been thoroughly debunked.
Besides, there is a book called a universe from nothing that has a good answer for that. It is quite possible for the universe to had just started itself due to its very own nature and there is nothing to suggest that nature had to be created.

In order for something to exist, it needs to be created? That is the mindset of a primitive man who thinks lightning and volcano's are the result of "watch my video above" two of some of the most insignificant specs in the universe touching each other in ways he doesn't like,.

Also, ever notice how every religion that has ever existed has its morals and laws attuned to whatever the people in charge of those regions believed? How everyone religions are nothing more than a reflection of what they believe AND their god looks just like them?

You can't argue that its all your god because there is too many differences between the morals, laws, stories, appearance and everything else.

No he is the only God the other Gods where mutant giants or just stone.
[Image: attachment_php.jpg]

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-04-2015, 11:38 PM
(26-04-2015 11:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Same question could be asked about your deity. But then we get into the first cause argument which has been thoroughly debunked.
Besides, there is a book called a universe from nothing that has a good answer for that. It is quite possible for the universe to had just started itself due to its very own nature and there is nothing to suggest that nature had to be created.

In order for something to exist, it needs to be created? That is the mindset of a primitive man who thinks lightning and volcano's are the result of "watch my video above" two of some of the most insignificant specs in the universe touching each other in ways he doesn't like,.

Also, ever notice how every religion that has ever existed has its morals and laws attuned to whatever the people in charge of those regions believed? How everyone religions are nothing more than a reflection of what they believe AND their god looks just like them?

You can't argue that its all your god because there is too many differences between the morals, laws, stories, appearance and everything else.

^^^This is just plain douchebagery.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
26-04-2015, 11:39 PM

So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

Why is it just one tiny small region of the world? Why allow everyone else to sin when god is everywhere all at the same time and lay down all of the rules to everyone at the same time?

This proves your god is imaginary since all religions are geographical. If your god existed as described an all powerful, exists everywhere all at the same time deity would had been smarter than that and any attempt to argue otherwise just shows how desperately delusional and stupid you really are.

Surly you don't think it was so they could go out and convert everyone through genocide, rape and forced indoctrination of these last 2000 years right?

because since all these other religions still exist, I guess they early christians didn't do such a great job, but god already knew all of this would happen and his plans for that would had failed and would had done exactly what I just said.

Reveal himself to everyone at the same time, pick millions of people to give the 10 commandments too all at the same time. Boom, one religon in the entire world. We now all have the same rules.

The end.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2015, 11:40 PM
(26-04-2015 11:36 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  you didn't answer the question after reading my infallable logic.

Whats his justification for creating hell and damning us after he already knew all of this was going to happen before he actually would know it was going to happen?
Whats the justification of creating all these rules if he already knew it was going to fail so? Oh wait, there is none./

Would you slap your mother for giving you life and it being filled with hard times?

A mother is a human and not all powerful. I would slap an all powerful being who could help me during hard times but chooses to stand by and do nothing instead.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
26-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Greeny, people like you are the reason Christianity is dying out.
Keep it up, the sooner the better. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-04-2015, 11:42 PM
(26-04-2015 11:36 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  you didn't answer the question after reading my infallable logic.

First of all, you didn't answer the question.
Second of all, eternal torture for a finite crime that isn't even a crime.
Third of all, I never said anything about a life. I said, what was his justification for damning us all to infinite torture and misery when he already knew before he actually knew that all of this was going to happen and it was his creation to make it this way to begin with?

Finally, yes, yes I would.
If I had a mother that abused my, beat me, tried to murder me, I would strike them back. No parent has the right to ABUSE THEIR CHILD. No parent, no one no matter how little love they have for their child in the right mindset would ever send their child to suffer for eternity. Its absurd. Your whole religion is absurd.

You are not clearly thinking straight, take off the god glasses and look at it again.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2015, 11:44 PM
(26-04-2015 11:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:34 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  No he is the only God the other Gods where mutant giants or just stone.

So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

Why is it just one tiny small region of the world? Why allow everyone else to sin when god is everywhere all at the same time and lay down all of the rules to everyone at the same time?

This proves your god is imaginary since all religions are geographical. If your god existed as described an all powerful, exists everywhere all at the same time deity would had been smarter than that and any attempt to argue otherwise just shows how desperately delusional and stupid you really are.

Surly you don't think it was so they could go out and convert everyone through genocide, rape and forced indoctrination of these last 2000 years right?

because since all these other religions still exist, I guess they early christians didn't do such a great job, but god already knew all of this would happen and his plans for that would had failed and would had done exactly what I just said.

Reveal himself to everyone at the same time, pick millions of people to give the 10 commandments too all at the same time. Boom, one religon in the entire world. We now all have the same rules.

The end.

Your showing me you know God when you say that. He shows himself through nature for me. Sometimes animals and rocks tell me things last week he came to me as a poor guy that had bad brakes on his truck. Why do you need the sky to turn to fire to believe anyway?
26-04-2015, 11:46 PM
(26-04-2015 11:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

The end.

Your showing me you know God when you say that. He shows himself through nature for me. Sometimes animals and rocks tell me things last week he came to me as a poor guy that had bad brakes on his truck. Why do you need the sky to turn to fire to believe anyway?
Oh, you're a pantheist. Got it. Moving on....

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-04-2015, 11:48 PM
(26-04-2015 11:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

The end.

On that note, just finished drinking my Corona--nite guys! Sleepy

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post