Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 11:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:36 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Would you slap your mother for giving you life and it being filled with hard times?

First of all, you didn't answer the question.
Second of all, eternal torture for a finite crime that isn't even a crime.
Third of all, I never said anything about a life. I said, what was his justification for damning us all to infinite torture and misery when he already knew before he actually knew that all of this was going to happen and it was his creation to make it this way to begin with?

Finally, yes, yes I would.
If I had a mother that abused my, beat me, tried to murder me, I would strike them back. No parent has the right to ABUSE THEIR CHILD. No parent, no one no matter how little love they have for their child in the right mindset would ever send their child to suffer for eternity. Its absurd. Your whole religion is absurd.

You are not clearly thinking straight, take off the god glasses and look at it again.

Your not being punished for your sin your being punished for denying him. He can't save you if you deny him its a very old preset law. Why would anyone care about you if you do what you want and abuse them? He gives us all ampul chances to repent. God is not abuseing his children he is trying to save them from there own sin. He can't save you if you run away from him and he puts his children through hard times to make them better, just like how you have to burn gold at a very high temperature to get it pure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 11:51 PM
(26-04-2015 11:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

Why is it just one tiny small region of the world? Why allow everyone else to sin when god is everywhere all at the same time and lay down all of the rules to everyone at the same time?

This proves your god is imaginary since all religions are geographical. If your god existed as described an all powerful, exists everywhere all at the same time deity would had been smarter than that and any attempt to argue otherwise just shows how desperately delusional and stupid you really are.

Surly you don't think it was so they could go out and convert everyone through genocide, rape and forced indoctrination of these last 2000 years right?

because since all these other religions still exist, I guess they early christians didn't do such a great job, but god already knew all of this would happen and his plans for that would had failed and would had done exactly what I just said.

Reveal himself to everyone at the same time, pick millions of people to give the 10 commandments too all at the same time. Boom, one religon in the entire world. We now all have the same rules.

The end.

Your showing me you know God when you say that. He shows himself through nature for me. Sometimes animals and rocks tell me things last week he came to me as a poor guy that had bad brakes on his truck. Why do you need the sky to turn to fire to believe anyway?

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-04-2015, 11:52 PM
(26-04-2015 11:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So why didn't he appear before everyone simultaneously than?

Why is it just one tiny small region of the world? Why allow everyone else to sin when god is everywhere all at the same time and lay down all of the rules to everyone at the same time?

This proves your god is imaginary since all religions are geographical. If your god existed as described an all powerful, exists everywhere all at the same time deity would had been smarter than that and any attempt to argue otherwise just shows how desperately delusional and stupid you really are.

Surly you don't think it was so they could go out and convert everyone through genocide, rape and forced indoctrination of these last 2000 years right?

because since all these other religions still exist, I guess they early christians didn't do such a great job, but god already knew all of this would happen and his plans for that would had failed and would had done exactly what I just said.

Reveal himself to everyone at the same time, pick millions of people to give the 10 commandments too all at the same time. Boom, one religon in the entire world. We now all have the same rules.

The end.

Your showing me you know God when you say that. He shows himself through nature for me. Sometimes animals and rocks tell me things last week he came to me as a poor guy that had bad brakes on his truck. Why do you need the sky to turn to fire to believe anyway?

1. No, I am using your own religion and showing you the errors in its own logic. None of it makes any sense and no christians can truthfully answer these paradoxes that they are required to confront.

2. Ok...seriouslyShocking If you are hearing voices coming from rocks and tree's to do things, That is called paranoid schizophrenia and it is a SERIOUS mental illness. You need to seek help right away from a qualified medical professional.
You did not hear anything, you are lying. you are trying to tell you that a guy who's breaks on his vehicle were going bad is proof god exists an was TALKING TO YOU?! Are you fucking kidding me? Breaks on vehicles break all the time and people need help with all sorts of auto troubles.

3. WTF do you mean by turn the sky to fire? your making no fucking sense what so ever dude.

I think the thing is that your just scared. Terrorfied of the truth. The delusion level in you is apparent that you don't actually believe in any of this nonsense because no one can be that ignorant. It seems to me that you are using double think and trying desparetely your hardest to jump through as many mental hoops as possible to fool yourself into thinking this ancient bullshit is real, so you look at every day normal crap as "signs" that your imaginary friend in the sky is looking out for you and helping you help people.

But the thing is dude, the wind is just the wind. It is not trying to talk to you.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
26-04-2015, 11:57 PM
(26-04-2015 11:49 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  First of all, you didn't answer the question.
Third of all, I never said anything about a life. I said, what was his justification for damning us all to infinite torture and misery when he already knew before he actually knew that all of this was going to happen and it was his creation to make it this way to begin with?

If I had a mother that abused my, beat me, tried to murder me, I would strike them back. No parent has the right to ABUSE THEIR CHILD. No parent, no one no matter how little love they have for their child in the right mindset would ever send their child to suffer for eternity. Its absurd. Your whole religion is absurd.

You are not clearly thinking straight, take off the god glasses and look at it again.

Your not being punished for your sin your being punished for denying him.

Again, you are ignoring the question.

He already knew all of this was going to happen. Before god ever got the idea to make the universe, he knew he would get the idea to make the universe and all of the events leading up to me not believing in him and going to hell.

....and not once in the fininite years before the universe was created or 10 billion years the universe has been around did he ever get the idea that maybe, just maybe his "perfect plan" is completely fucking stupid. Why would we be required to believe in him anyway, its so fucking pointless. The only thing that belief does is gets us into the church where we give those who enforce these rules on our lives our money so they can get rich off of us and "control" our lives.

What we are allowed to eat,
Who we are allowed to love
How we are allowed to love
What we are allowed to wear
How we are allowed to think
What we are allowed to think
Who gets rights
Who doesn't get rights
What those rights are

...sounds an aweful like 1984 doesn't it? A totalitarian authoritarian ancient civilization of power and money hungry savages wanting more in life?

Sounds an aweful lot more like what they would come up with than something infinitely intelligent ever would.

26-04-2015, 11:57 PM
ok, I gotta go to bed. Goodnight everyone.

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
26-04-2015, 11:58 PM
(26-04-2015 11:52 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:44 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Your showing me you know God when you say that. He shows himself through nature for me. Sometimes animals and rocks tell me things last week he came to me as a poor guy that had bad brakes on his truck. Why do you need the sky to turn to fire to believe anyway?

1. No, I am using your own religion and showing you the errors in its own logic. None of it makes any sense and no christians can truthfully answer these paradoxes that they are required to confront.

2. Ok...seriouslyShocking If you are hearing voices coming from rocks and tree's to do things, That is called paranoid schizophrenia and it is a SERIOUS mental illness. You need to seek help right away from a qualified medical professional.
You did not hear anything, you are lying. you are trying to tell you that a guy who's breaks on his vehicle were going bad is proof god exists an was TALKING TO YOU?! Are you fucking kidding me? Breaks on vehicles break all the time and people need help with all sorts of auto troubles.

3. WTF do you mean by turn the sky to fire? your making no fucking sense what so ever dude.

I think the thing is that your just scared. Terrorfied of the truth. The delusion level in you is apparent that you don't actually believe in any of this nonsense because no one can be that ignorant. It seems to me that you are using double think and trying desparetely your hardest to jump through as many mental hoops as possible to fool yourself into thinking this ancient bullshit is real, so you look at every day normal crap as "signs" that your imaginary friend in the sky is looking out for you and helping you help people.

But the thing is dude, the wind is just the wind. It is not trying to talk to you.

Laughs, thats not how it works. He talks to me through the cracks in the rocks sometimes they look like my calculus and seeing them makes me understand my integrals better. Sometimes he sends an animal to me to tell me something not literally speak. That guy with his brakes was a guy I gave to and told him to read him bible. I am really not jumping through hoops.
27-04-2015, 12:03 AM
(26-04-2015 11:58 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  He talks to me through the cracks in the rocks sometimes they look like my calculus and seeing them makes me understand my integrals better. Sometimes he sends an animal to me to tell me something not literally speak. That guy with his brakes was a guy I gave to and told him to read him bible. I am really not jumping through hoops.

[Image: ed6.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 12:09 AM
(26-04-2015 11:49 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  First of all, you didn't answer the question.

Your not being punished for your sin your being punished for denying him. He can't save you if you deny him its a very old preset law. Why would anyone care about you if you do what you want and abuse them? He gives us all ampul chances to repent. God is not abuseing his children he is trying to save them from there own sin. He can't save you if you run away from him and he puts his children through hard times to make them better, just like how you have to burn gold at a very high temperature to get it pure.

Jesus mother-fucking Christ!!!!! Please improve your writing skills.
27-04-2015, 12:10 AM
(26-04-2015 11:58 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:52 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  1. No, I am using your own religion and showing you the errors in its own logic. None of it makes any sense and no christians can truthfully answer these paradoxes that they are required to confront.

Laughs, thats not how it works. He talks to me through the cracks in the rocks sometimes they look like my calculus and seeing them makes me understand my integrals better. Sometimes he sends an animal to me to tell me something not literally speak. That guy with his brakes was a guy I gave to and told him to read him bible. I am really not jumping through hoops.

Yeeea, I've seen enough.
27-04-2015, 12:54 AM
(26-04-2015 10:46 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  ...he doesn't care about the little details you get wrong if you obey the love God and love others as yourself. He looks at a persons heart how we look at a persons body.

[Image: tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif]

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 7 users Like Colourcraze's post