Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Take a shot
(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Ok until someone formulates an organized arguement against me or everyone at least goes one at a time, I am not going to answer any questions.

Argument? Provide a meaningful (read: falsifiable) definition for your god, then get back to us.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I wanted a debate not a judgement contest of who can throw the most shit at the other person.

We have a debate section scrub, this is not it.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  If this is how you act without having God on a normal bases your amaze me that you get anything done.

Tell me, does the holier-than-thou attitude come from believing in your bullshit, or is it an extra bonus?

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I came here to be disproven and to me you sound like a bunch of childeren trying to get a laugh.

Hah! So says the theistic troll who doesn't even understand the burden of proof.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Have you ever stopped to take a look that there are 3 of you asking questions 4 of you making a joke about me and 5 others commenting about an older post.

Yes, you are a chew toy. You amuse us. You are junk food, entirely without substance.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You have only made me more confortable in my faith.

*comfortable

That you rely on faith, instead of evidence, marks you as a credulous fool and nothing more.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  If your idea of a debate is name calling and this is how you sort out your problems I think your abosultely crazy.

No, believing that the Bible has any merit is cray-cray.

(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  If I am so backward why is it I have never had to do it. If I am so backward then this should be easy. Even if I was wrong I cannot find anything I like or want to be like in how you collectively act.

When Christians were in charged, you burned nonbelievers and dissenters alive at the stake. Burned alive. At the stake. For not believing. For thought crime. For freedom of conscious.

Now we debate and laugh and ridicule your silly bullshit and you act as if it's the greatest indignation ever.

Grow the fuck up pussy. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 08:56 AM
(26-04-2015 09:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Except God was pretty adamant about the ten commandments being followed re: Deut. 28 to the point where he even added this into the Bible:

"However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed...."

There are more curses for not following the 10 commandments in Deut 28 if u care to read them. It seems odd that God would go to all the trouble to add in this immense list of curses if u don't follow his law i.e. commandments and then only list two totally different commandments in the New Testament.

Now that is not of the First Ten given to Noch, God gives many commandments. How can he be perfect and give great gifts of kindness. If he does not send evil if you disobey. Does the yin yang sign use 20% black and 80% white, I thought it was 50/50.

Who the hell is "Noch"?
27-04-2015, 08:59 AM
(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Ok until someone formulates an organized arguement against me or everyone at least goes one at a time, I am not going to answer any questions. I wanted a debate not a judgement contest of who can throw the most shit at the other person. If this is how you act without having God on a normal bases your amaze me that you get anything done. I came here to be disproven and to me you sound like a bunch of childeren trying to get a laugh. Have you ever stopped to take a look that there are 3 of you asking questions 4 of you making a joke about me and 5 others commenting about an older post. You have only made me more confortable in my faith. If your idea of a debate is name calling and this is how you sort out your problems I think your abosultely crazy. If I am so backward why is it I have never had to do it. If I am so backward then this should be easy. Even if I was wrong I cannot find anything I like or want to be like in how you collectively act.

You are making the claim so you must provide evidence. If you do not provide evidence, there is nothing to debate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2015, 09:00 AM
(27-04-2015 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Now that is not of the First Ten given to Noch, God gives many commandments. How can he be perfect and give great gifts of kindness. If he does not send evil if you disobey. Does the yin yang sign use 20% black and 80% white, I thought it was 50/50.

Who the hell is "Noch"?

Maybe it's Enoch ancestor of Noah who is appearing in Genesis, or Enoch as in son of Cain. Or simply Noah.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-04-2015, 09:02 AM
(27-04-2015 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Now that is not of the First Ten given to Noch, God gives many commandments. How can he be perfect and give great gifts of kindness. If he does not send evil if you disobey. Does the yin yang sign use 20% black and 80% white, I thought it was 50/50.

Who the hell is "Noch"?

Consider I found this on wiktionary

Noch: "If an egg is cooked too well, there sometimes appears a greenish ring around the egg yolk. This is the result of compositions of iron and sulfur in the egg. It can also occur whenever there is much iron in the cooking water. The green ring influences neither the taste nor the composition."

I dunno what that has to do with god--unless he is getting ready to turn the world into one big omelet... Yes
27-04-2015, 09:07 AM
(27-04-2015 09:00 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Who the hell is "Noch"?

Maybe it's Enoch ancestor of Noah who is appearing in Genesis, or Enoch as in son of Cain. Or simply Noah.

Both of those occurred to me (Enoch and Noah), but I don't recall God giving ten commandments to either of them. Of course, this guy can't correctly spell Christian or cruel ("curl" lol) or slit, so who knows what "Noch" is supposed to be?
27-04-2015, 09:11 AM
(26-04-2015 10:29 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  And everyone has been shown God according to the bible so that doesn't count. If any person didn't know about God I would build a 200ft wall around them and say never to come out because you can't go to hell without knowing about God first.

What denomination? What translation?

What you're saying is that there's a chance you're going to Hell, too, since you may be following the wrong teachings and denomination.

Or are you the True Christian here, unlike the other True Christians here?
27-04-2015, 09:14 AM
(27-04-2015 09:07 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 09:00 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe it's Enoch ancestor of Noah who is appearing in Genesis, or Enoch as in son of Cain. Or simply Noah.

Both of those occurred to me (Enoch and Noah), but I don't recall God giving ten commandments to either of them. Of course, this guy can't correctly spell Christian or cruel ("curl" lol) or slit, so who knows what "Noch" is supposed to be?

I think he meant Noah. There are seven laws of noah.

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in incestuous, adulterous or homosexual relationships.
Do not steal.
Do not eat of a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure law and obedience.
27-04-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 09:23 AM by pablo.)
(27-04-2015 08:16 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Ok until someone formulates an organized arguement against me or everyone at least goes one at a time, I am not going to answer any questions. I wanted a debate not a judgement contest of who can throw the most shit at the other person. If this is how you act without having God on a normal bases your amaze me that you get anything done. I came here to be disproven and to me you sound like a bunch of childeren trying to get a laugh. Have you ever stopped to take a look that there are 3 of you asking questions 4 of you making a joke about me and 5 others commenting about an older post. You have only made me more confortable in my faith. If your idea of a debate is name calling and this is how you sort out your problems I think your abosultely crazy. If I am so backward why is it I have never had to do it. If I am so backward then this should be easy. Even if I was wrong I cannot find anything I like or want to be like in how you collectively act.

You don't answer questions, that's the problem.
I'm still waiting for answers from 20+ pages ago.
Oh yea, if you don't like how we are asking questions, maybe you should have put more thought into your thread title. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Aww man... I always run late to these events, and now he is refusing to talk, golly gee there go my plans for the night.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post