Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Take a shot
That's absoultely beutiful this is how I show God. God gave us a limited number of species starting with Aa Bb Cc Dd and as we adapt alwe lose genes we go North and become white and hairy aa Bb Cc DD in Africa we get coal black less hair AA Bb Cc dd in Mongolia we get hairy short aa BB Cc Dd each time we get a new combination from the same DNA and lose DNA. This is how we get 60+ kinds of samin from a few original. This is how we get many kinds of dog not through evolution but through devolution of genes forming into smaller and smaller expressions with the extremes being more and more different until you end up with a cat that can't adapt.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 11:51 AM
(27-04-2015 11:12 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Yes I belive the bible has to be taken as it says now it has to be interpreted. Otherwise ya its pretty straight forward.

Can somebody please translate that into English?
It has to be taken as it says but now it has to be interpreted? Is "now" supposed to be "not"? If so, how is it pretty straight forward when it isn't?

Punctuation, spelling, and grammar would help immensely.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-04-2015, 11:52 AM
(27-04-2015 11:48 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  That's absoultely beutiful this is how I show God. God gave us a limited number of species starting with Aa Bb Cc Dd and as we adapt alwe lose genes we go North and become white and hairy aa Bb Cc DD in Africa we get coal black less hair AA Bb Cc dd in Mongolia we get hairy short aa BB Cc Dd each time we get a new combination from the same DNA and lose DNA. This is how we get 60+ kinds of samin from a few original. This is how we get many kinds of dog not through evolution but through devolution of genes forming into smaller and smaller expressions with the extremes being more and more different until you end up with a cat that can't adapt.

You're going to have to go to school twice: first to unlearn the bullshit you believe and a second time to learn real science.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2015, 11:59 AM
(27-04-2015 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 11:48 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  That's absoultely beutiful this is how I show God. God gave us a limited number of species starting with Aa Bb Cc Dd and as we adapt alwe lose genes we go North and become white and hairy aa Bb Cc DD in Africa we get coal black less hair AA Bb Cc dd in Mongolia we get hairy short aa BB Cc Dd each time we get a new combination from the same DNA and lose DNA. This is how we get 60+ kinds of samin from a few original. This is how we get many kinds of dog not through evolution but through devolution of genes forming into smaller and smaller expressions with the extremes being more and more different until you end up with a cat that can't adapt.

You're going to have to go to school twice: first to unlearn the bullshit you believe and a second time to learn real science.

You missed one -- he will also have to learn how to communicate. His grammar and spelling are so bad that I can't figure out what he's saying half the time.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
27-04-2015, 12:01 PM
(27-04-2015 11:59 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're going to have to go to school twice: first to unlearn the bullshit you believe and a second time to learn real science.

You missed one -- he will also have to learn how to communicate. His grammar and spelling are so bad that I can't figure out what he's saying half the time.

Good point. I did manage to learn science and grammar with only one pass through the system.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Your not disproving it, your name calling.
27-04-2015, 12:12 PM

Ugh.

Not only is this WRONG it also fails in both aspects of my question. The first part is what is god? If I say I define James t Kirk as a man in his mid thirties living in the 23rd century we have a common idea of what we're talking about. We also have things we can check and verify about him.

I ask the same thing about your god. What is he/she/it? What are the properties associated with it? Can you demonstrate these qualities in the real world?
27-04-2015, 12:13 PM
(27-04-2015 12:08 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Your not disproving it, your name calling.

Your post was a ludicrously ignorant and incoherent one demonstrating not just an ignorance of genetics and evolution, but a bizarrely wrong one.

What is the source of this misinformation?

27-04-2015, 12:24 PM
(27-04-2015 12:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 12:08 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Your not disproving it, your name calling.

Your post was a ludicrously ignorant and incoherent one demonstrating not just an ignorance of genetics and evolution, but a bizarrely wrong one.

What is the source of this misinformation?

It's called natural selection
27-04-2015, 12:26 PM
That's not what natural selection is.