Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Take a shot
(27-04-2015 01:08 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  Oh boy, that's rich.
You finally dropped the AIG hammer on the unsuspecting atheists.
We won't know what hit us!
How's the big boat coming along btw?

Are you going to give am argument or act like a child?

Are you ever going to answer my questions? Ever?
I'll argue all you want but it's not a one way street here bubba.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 01:12 PM

As soon as you present an actual argument, maybe we'll do the same. There is about as much "science" on AIG as there is in Dr. Seuss -- and that's being disrespectful to Dr. Seuss, who is at least entertaining (and doesn't pretend to be scientific).
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
27-04-2015, 01:14 PM
First, AIG is not a good source. They have a clear prejudice and have said that if reality seems to contradict dogma it is reality that must be wrong. As such they are not credible for anything. You need another source.

But the question still isn't answered. How do you define god? What are his properties?

Even of evolution was completely wrong it wouldn't mean god, because we still haven't determined what the word god even means.
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
27-04-2015, 01:15 PM
(27-04-2015 01:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 12:56 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You are still assuming there is a God and satan and using my world view. Because God is greater than satan.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural-sel...evolution/
Theres your science.

There is not an ounce of truth on Answersingenesis. It's all been debunked a thousand times. Too bad you are such an idiot. In fact I was reading, just today a THEIST'S critique of the bullshit they present. He has a prestigious job teaching Biology and Biological Sciences at Brown University. He (Dr. Kenneth R. Miller) wortoe a book called "Finding Darwin's God". The Evolution he teaches is quite correct, and he destroys Creationism, and YEC Creationism. He destrys Behe and his ilk. And he is a theist. He's a bit of a pathetic theist when it comes to religions, but he is a very smart and honest scientist. Saying "There's ("there's" has an apostraphy in it, BTW) your science" just proves you know nothing about it, and cannot even discuss it.

Why did you come here ? You lied in your OP. You can't defend anything you say with facts ? Did you want to make your position look stupid ?

I call Poe.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2015, 01:15 PM

Are you going to answer my question about suffering children or act like a child ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2015, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 01:23 PM by Greenest Desert.)
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:08 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Are you going to give am argument or act like a child?

Are you going to answer my question about suffering children or act like a child ?

I already told you the last question gets answered. Yes God lets us suffer he cannot help you if you don't ask.
Why is it God's problem anyway?
27-04-2015, 01:25 PM
(27-04-2015 01:20 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Are you going to answer my question about suffering children or act like a child ?

I already told you the last question gets answered. Yes God lets us suffer he cannot help you if you don't ask.

I didn't ask about me, dear. I asked why he let all the children starve yesterday who didn't know they should ask, and you think the ones who died of cancer didn't pray ? You are really really good at lying to yourself, and others, I will have to give you that. Lying for Jebus. Does lying make you feel good ? What makes you think you are qualified to say anything about any subject here ? ARe you going to tell us why you came here ? You did lie in your OP didn't you ? What was the highest grade you completed so far ? Why didn't you address the evolution bottle-neck video ? Did you even understand what he said ? If so, PROVE it by discussing the content of the video, and why it's not right. How many college Biology classes have you had ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2015, 01:28 PM
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Are you going to answer my question about suffering children or act like a child ?

If it isn't god's problem, what is the point of a god at all?
What is the difference between a god and nothing then?
27-04-2015, 01:28 PM

Yep...Poe.

That's the most bullshit answer I've ever heard. Your version of god is obviously as incompetent as yourself.

You are nothing but a fly. Shoo!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2015, 01:29 PM
(27-04-2015 01:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:20 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I already told you the last question gets answered. Yes God lets us suffer he cannot help you if you don't ask.

I didn't ask about me, dear. I asked why he let all the children starve yesterday who didn't know they should ask, and you think the ones who died of cancer didn't pray ? You are really really good at lying to yourself, and others, I will have to give you that. Lying for Jebus. Does lying make you feel good ? What makes you think you are qualified to say anything about any subject here ? ARe you going to tell us why you came here ? You did lie in your OP didn't you ? What was the highest grade you completed so far ?

No I didn't lie and they did know to pray to God for all know of God. The church is suppose to aid the poor and spread the word not God. I said on question at a time not five.
Oh and I got A's in almost every A/P Exam I took including the final.