Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Take a shot
(27-04-2015 02:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 02:24 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Not the reason you fit into one of the two categories.

Let me rephrase that then: I am an atheist and I respect and love all people.

Its not what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 02:33 PM
You won't lock down any meaning at all. And you know what it is you are talking about, you have an idea of what you think your god is and does, you just won't share that. It might not be exact, but you have an idea. And you are refusing to convey it saying we won't understand. And that is dishonest.
27-04-2015, 02:36 PM
And I shall be blunt. I can teach a drunk monkey basic calculus. Come back after you've learned about set theory and what numbers actually are.

Engineering major. Don't try to tell me you know math.
27-04-2015, 02:38 PM
(27-04-2015 01:40 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:33 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Good luck with that. I've spent the last week trying to get a cogent definition out of my debate opponent. Can't debate 'god' if you're unable to even define 'god' after all... Dodgy

How can a robot define a man? How can a building define its builder? For man is of God and how can I define that which is greater than all?

Nice cop-out, but the definition of 'human' is falsifiable you stupid fuck. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-04-2015, 02:39 PM
I wasn't trying to. Real simple fall down obey God and he will give you pain you can handle as well as the most wonderful gifts. love him above yourself and everyone else equal to you. Seems pretty simple to me.
27-04-2015, 02:45 PM
(27-04-2015 02:39 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I wasn't trying to. Real simple fall down obey God and he will give you pain you can handle as well as the most wonderful gifts. love him above yourself and everyone else equal to you. Seems pretty simple to me.

You ever going to answer my question?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-04-2015, 02:46 PM
(27-04-2015 02:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 02:39 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I wasn't trying to. Real simple fall down obey God and he will give you pain you can handle as well as the most wonderful gifts. love him above yourself and everyone else equal to you. Seems pretty simple to me.

You ever going to answer my question?

which one?
27-04-2015, 02:49 PM
(27-04-2015 02:46 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 02:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You ever going to answer my question?

which one?

The only question I have asked you that you tried to dodge with a post to AiG. I don't want to read their drivel, I want you to answer the question.

How do you know it was god that changed you and not Satan or some sort of mental disorder?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Of course he still hasn't answered what his god is. And he won't answer your question either. Or if he does it will be with some sort of bullshit woo story.

Coward.

Edit: typo. Damn phone.
27-04-2015, 02:52 PM
(27-04-2015 02:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  How do you know it was god that changed you and not Satan or some sort of mental disorder?
Matthew 7

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?