Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Take a shot
(27-04-2015 03:28 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 03:26 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You didn't google a definition of science, did you?

You didn't answer what it is did you? You told me to go find it and i see God.

You're not making any sense whatsoever.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts or randomly redefine words to fit your preconceived conclusion.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Take a shot
(27-04-2015 03:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  Since you won't defend what you believe or your terms (coward) you have forfeited your right.

So I'll do it for you.

God is a conscious being with some power and is able to create some things we cannot. We should worship and praise this being as such.

My german shepherd Greta is a conscious being. She has the power to run around and tear apart all sorts of things. She has the power to create dog poop, something I can't do. As such I praise her and call her a good girl. Greta the german shepherd is god. All praise Greta.

I demand pics or I deny Greta is real Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-04-2015, 03:33 PM
(27-04-2015 03:29 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 03:28 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You didn't answer what it is did you? You told me to go find it and i see God.

You're not making any sense whatsoever.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts or randomly redefine words to fit your preconceived conclusion.

I am I try to tell you about God and you keep asking until I tell you there is a point at which you have to except a simple self evident truth to do anything. I asked you what you believe and you went in a circle and to find it myself, I just see the works of God's wander.
27-04-2015, 03:34 PM
(27-04-2015 03:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  Since you won't defend what you believe or your terms (coward) you have forfeited your right.

So I'll do it for you.

God is a conscious being with some power and is able to create some things we cannot. We should worship and praise this being as such.

My german shepherd Greta is a conscious being. She has the power to run around and tear apart all sorts of things. She has the power to create dog poop, something I can't do. As such I praise her and call her a good girl. Greta the german shepherd is god. All praise Greta.

[Image: LOLCats+Richard+Dawkins+Atheist+Bus+Camp...+God+1.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
27-04-2015, 03:36 PM
(27-04-2015 03:33 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 03:29 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You're not making any sense whatsoever.

I am I try to tell you about God and you keep asking until I tell you there is a point at which you have to except a simple self evident truth to do anything. I asked you what you believe and you went in a circle and to find it myself, I just see the works of God's wander.

English is not your first language is it ? It's "accept". What grade are you in ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Take a shot
(27-04-2015 03:33 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 03:29 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You're not making any sense whatsoever.

Yes, I accept your God is fictional.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-04-2015, 03:40 PM
(27-04-2015 02:25 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 02:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh not so fast. I think not.You make a fool of yourself there, sport. You're not special, in any way. You haven't answered any of the questions about your education ? ARe you going to answer them of act like a child ?
Oh wait. You ARE a child. Never mind.

Ya I am in collage I'm going after a minor in math right now why?

Bible "collage" right ? Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2015, 03:40 PM
So the thrust of the whole argument by the op is...
"I haz feels gawd exists."

True story, I used to date a guy (very briefly) that said angels of god would come from heaven end literally fuck him. He totally believed it too. He loved his special angels.

Yeah, that's when you gather your clothes that are strewn across the room and dress as you call out excuses about having to the feed the cat you don't own.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2015, 03:43 PM
(27-04-2015 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

So I'll do it for you.

I demand pics or I deny Greta is real Tongue

And best of all, I can PROVIDE these photos! I can prove that Greta is real. And you can verify that she is, indeed, a dog.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 7 users Like natachan's post
27-04-2015, 03:45 PM
(27-04-2015 03:43 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I demand pics or I deny Greta is real Tongue

And best of all, I can PROVIDE these photos! I can prove that Greta is real. And you can verify that she is, indeed, a dog.

That is the cutest dog ever!!