Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Take a shot
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people.

You issue a challenge to argue with your ideas then run away crying like a 5-year-old because we did. Consider

Grow the fuck up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 10:40 AM
We took a shot. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 10:46 AM
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people. Even if I was wrong there are about three or five of you that have any qualities to desire and more of you that have no care for thought beside your own mockery. I am ashamed for many of you. My moral code is greater to anything I have seen you act like as a group. Indicating to me that even if I was wrong there is nothing to turn away for. In short your conduct with confronting have had much more effect on my mind than your reason. You will be prayed for.
I now can only agree with you on one thing. I could use my time better then having a false argument with a troll
28-04-2015, 11:01 AM
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people. Even if I was wrong there are about three or five of you that have any qualities to desire and more of you that have no care for thought beside your own mockery. I am ashamed for many of you. My moral code is greater to anything I have seen you act like as a group. Indicating to me that even if I was wrong there is nothing to turn away for. In short your conduct with confronting have had much more effect on my mind than your reason. You will be prayed for.

Was that supposed to be insulting ? You mean you CAN'T reason, as you are a child. You say you are in "collage", yet are unable to write a correct sentence in English. You don't know the difference between "they're" and their, (and yet you claim to be in "collage"). LOL You have no moral code, you self-righteous church lady. You said in your OP that you used to be a non-bleiever, until a few weeks ago We all know that's not true. You are so indoctrinated with the party bullshit, you obviously have been drinking the Kool-aid for years, and never were a non-believer. You go right ahead and waste your time "praying". Your god never answers prayers, and it's been proven. You think he is so stupid and powerless, he needs the likes of you to remind him what to do ? You are hilarious. Now run along and play. When you grow up, you can learn to talk with the adults .... maybe.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-04-2015, 11:29 AM
(28-04-2015 11:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Was that supposed to be insulting ? You mean you CAN'T reason, as you are a child. You say you are in "collage", yet are unable to write a correct sentence in English. You don't know the difference between "they're" and their, (and yet you claim to be in "collage"). LOL You have no moral code, you self-righteous church lady. You said in your OP that you used to be a non-bleiever, until a few weeks ago We all know that's not true. You are so indoctrinated with the party bullshit, you obviously have been drinking the Kool-aid for years, and never were a non-believer. You go right ahead and waste your time "praying". Your god never answers prayers, and it's been proven. You think he is so stupid and powerless, he needs the likes of you to remind him what to do ? You are hilarious. Now run along and play. When you grow up, you can learn to talk with the adults .... maybe.

Bucky Ball don't you see? His is the absolute answer! It is he who has been chosen to bring forth his divine wisdom! Why can't you just accept that his knowledge of the universe is far greater then that of any mere mortal man. And therefore (or would it better of me to say they'refore?) that he is never wrong. His problem is that he has so much information in his head it is hard for him to speak to us. I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! Throw out you logic and reason just accept! It's so simple! Pass the Kool-aid over this way, I hope it's cherry flavored. #sarcasm

And here is a thread on people that used to say they were atheists.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...er-Atheist

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Oh look, the dishonest coward is running away after being called out. Boo fucking hoo.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
28-04-2015, 12:10 PM

[Image: cry-baby.jpg]

/OP

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-04-2015, 12:39 PM
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people.

Your posts have been over 80% informal logical fallacies. Get off your high horse.

(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  My moral code is greater to anything I have seen you act like as a group.

Your moral code is blindly following the orders of someone known to order genocides. Think about that, for a bit. Moral absolutism is just easy-mode morality.

(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Indicating to me that even if I was wrong there is nothing to turn away for. In short your conduct with confronting have had much more effect on my mind than your reason.

You made up your mind before you came here, and you know it. I thought you considered lying a sin.

(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  You will be prayed for.

Passive aggression noted.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
28-04-2015, 12:48 PM
I still hold that you are an immoral dishonest lieing coward. If you answered even ONE of the basic questions posed in order for us to have a meaningful discussion I would rescind some of that. You could always prove me wrong and take me on in the boxing ring. I would then rescind all slurs against you.

Until then you have confirmed the hypothesis that you are an immoral coward.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
28-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(26-04-2015 06:57 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Ok so I used to be a independent thinker that thought on deep things. Last month God struck me down and now I'm a literal christen.I would like to confirm my theology, mind shift and, confidence in God. The best way I can imagine is going to those that oppose my view, feel free to bring any argument.

added in:
Please ask me one question at a time. I do no promote any church intact I am against the catholic church Billy Gram, Joel Oilstone and, most people you likely know. Please be civil.
How can we reliably distinguish what you are calling God from something you are just imagining?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post