• 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Take a shot
Time to ban this troll.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 04:51 PM
(28-04-2015 04:43 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Time to ban this troll.

I want to know how and why god 'struck him down' first.

But that's a question that he won't answer...given the number of times I have asked and not received a response.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-04-2015, 04:52 PM
(28-04-2015 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

But that's a question that he won't answer...given the number of times I have asked and not received a response.

God played the knockout game with him...
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
28-04-2015, 05:14 PM
(28-04-2015 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I want to know how and why god 'struck him down' first.

Here's the thing ~ it never happened. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
28-04-2015, 05:28 PM
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people. Even if I was wrong there are about three or five of you that have any qualities to desire and more of you that have no care for thought beside your own mockery. I am ashamed for many of you. My moral code is greater to anything I have seen you act like as a group. Indicating to me that even if I was wrong there is nothing to turn away for. In short your conduct with confronting have had much more effect on my mind than your reason. You will be prayed for.

This surprises me. You come onto an atheist forum to share whatever...you are repeatedly vague and at times, non-responsive. Did you expect that we'd read your vague account of god striking you down and just say, well hell, no one has ever said that to us before, we should shut the forum down because this made a believer out of us...

Of course you were mocked! Not because you are a believer, but because you continued to insist something be taken for granted just because you believe it to be true and not offer any more than that.

And you'll pray for us? I guess we'll continue to think for you then.

Have a nice day.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-04-2015, 05:36 PM
(28-04-2015 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Maybe he went to a Benny Hinn concert
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post
28-04-2015, 05:49 PM
(28-04-2015 05:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 10:31 AM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  I hit my limit yesterday for posting. I see no point in continuing this argument I do not reason with children when when their not listening I have even less reason to reason with adults when they act like children and mock people. Even if I was wrong there are about three or five of you that have any qualities to desire and more of you that have no care for thought beside your own mockery. I am ashamed for many of you. My moral code is greater to anything I have seen you act like as a group. Indicating to me that even if I was wrong there is nothing to turn away for. In short your conduct with confronting have had much more effect on my mind than your reason. You will be prayed for.

This surprises me. You come onto an atheist forum to share whatever...you are repeatedly vague and at times, non-responsive. Did you expect that we'd read your vague account of god striking you down and just say, well hell, no one has ever said that to us before, we should shut the forum down because this made a believer out of us...

Of course you were mocked! Not because you are a believer, but because you continued to insist something be taken for granted just because you believe it to be true and not offer any more than that.

And you'll pray for us? I guess we'll continue to think for you then.

Have a nice day.

[Image: ksp2j_zpswecset9h.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 06:23 PM
(28-04-2015 05:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And you'll pray for us? I guess we'll continue to think for you then.

Fuck that. I'm gonna pray for his sorry ass. Let's see how he like me then.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 07:03 PM
(26-04-2015 08:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You don't ''see'' anything different from us, here. You ''imagine'' that you have had an encounter with 'god,' and that is not the same as ''seeing.'' I understand the power that believing in something one cannot see and explain, but it was created by me. The power you are experiencing is coming from within your own mind...if it weren't, then we all would 'see' it.

Faith is about feelings, emotions, and looking for a way to escape reality. If there is another life or not after this one, you should focus on this one...for it may be the only one you have.
There is no feelings in obedience, there is no feelings in repentance it is an act. There is feelings in logic it is a thought. For it is written all have seen Him but just as a woman that was raped may deny it for it hurts to much to bare so will God be shut to the bottom of your thoughts and denied for the trauma he will cause if exerted is far greater and feared.

Obedience and repentance stem from fear. Fear is the emotion, in that equation.

Be true to yourself. Heart
28-04-2015, 07:35 PM
So I didn't have internet for about a day and a half. I come back and this just went from a 22 pager to a 45 and I'm not reading through 20 more pages of this guy's riddle rambling.

So...

Did ANYONE manage to find out what struck this guy down?

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.