Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Take a shot
(28-04-2015 07:35 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  So I didn't have internet for about a day and a half. I come back and this just went from a 22 pager to a 45 and I'm not reading through 20 more pages of this guy's riddle rambling.

So...

Did ANYONE manage to find out what struck this guy down?

Nope
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 07:45 PM
(28-04-2015 07:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:35 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  So I didn't have internet for about a day and a half. I come back and this just went from a 22 pager to a 45 and I'm not reading through 20 more pages of this guy's riddle rambling.

So...

Did ANYONE manage to find out what struck this guy down?

Nope

46 pages of a guy consistently avoiding a simple question about his faith. Wish I could say I don't see this happen a lot. Drinking Beverage

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
28-04-2015, 10:40 PM
(28-04-2015 04:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 04:43 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Time to ban this troll.

I want to know how and why god 'struck him down' first.

But that's a question that he won't answer...given the number of times I have asked and not received a response.

He is NOT leaving these fucking forums until he answers that question.

Its been 46 mother fucking pages. We are GETTING that fucking answer out of him.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-04-2015, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 12:12 AM by Airportkid.)
(28-04-2015 10:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ... We are GETTING that fucking answer out of him ...

Well, now, go easy on the lad, guys, that gett'n struck daoun mighta been too embarras'n to let on abaout, like maybe he was whack'n off to FHM's latest jerker Michelle Keegan and just 'appen'd to spy a People magazine cover nam'n Sandra Bullock as most gorgeaous colleen and 'e lost 'is stiffie. "Jesus Christ!" 'e mighta holler'd dismaid and then had a vision of The Laord smil'n at 'im and he stiffn'd right up at the saight. A thing like that might make ye shy about shar'n some of the details.

Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
28-04-2015, 11:23 PM
(28-04-2015 05:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Maybe he went to a Benny Hinn concert

That reminds me ...

[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
29-04-2015, 07:49 AM
(28-04-2015 11:01 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 10:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ... We are GETTING that fucking answer out of him ...

Well, now, go easy on the lad, guys, that gett'n struck daoun mighta been too embarras'n to let on abaout, like maybe he was whack'n off to FHM's latest jerker Michelle Keegan and just 'appen'd to spy a People magazine cover nam'n Sandra Bullock as most gorgeaous colleen and 'e lost 'is stiffie. "Jesus Christ!" 'e mighta holler'd dismaid and then had a vision of The Laord smil'n at 'im and he stiffn'd right up at the saight. A thing like that might make ye shy about shar'n some of the details.

Tongue

That took some effort to read, but it was worth it. Thumbsup

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.