Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 08:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You don't ''see'' anything different from us, here. You ''imagine'' that you have had an encounter with 'god,' and that is not the same as ''seeing.'' I understand the power that believing in something one cannot see and explain, but it was created by me. The power you are experiencing is coming from within your own mind...if it weren't, then we all would 'see' it.

Faith is about feelings, emotions, and looking for a way to escape reality. If there is another life or not after this one, you should focus on this one...for it may be the only one you have.
There is no feelings in obedience, there is no feelings in repentance it is an act. There is feelings in logic it is a thought. For it is written all have seen Him but just as a woman that was raped may deny it for it hurts to much to bare so will God be shut to the bottom of your thoughts and denied for the trauma he will cause if exerted is far greater and feared.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 08:32 PM
the only way I can keep what I wanted is to close my eyes and pretend it is not there

Seriously, someone help me with this. I have reread it several times and still don't have a clue.

The only way I can keep what I want is to close my eyes and pretend it's not there.

If you pretend hard enough does it go away? Then you haven't kept it.

Goddamnit, I am gonna be up all night. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 08:33 PM
(26-04-2015 08:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You don't ''see'' anything different from us, here. You ''imagine'' that you have had an encounter with 'god,' and that is not the same as ''seeing.'' I understand the power that believing in something one cannot see and explain, but it was created by me. The power you are experiencing is coming from within your own mind...if it weren't, then we all would 'see' it.

Faith is about feelings, emotions, and looking for a way to escape reality. If there is another life or not after this one, you should focus on this one...for it may be the only one you have.
There is no feelings in obedience, there is no feelings in repentance it is an act. There is feelings in logic it is a thought. For it is written all have seen Him but just as a woman that was raped may deny it for it hurts to much to bare so will God be shut to the bottom of your thoughts and denied for the trauma he will cause if exerted is far greater and feared.

If there are not feelings in repentance, what's the point?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-04-2015, 08:33 PM
(26-04-2015 08:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  

Troll revealed.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-04-2015, 08:35 PM
(26-04-2015 08:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:31 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  There is no feelings in obedience, there is no feelings in repentance it is an act. There is feelings in logic it is a thought. For it is written all have seen Him but just as a woman that was raped may deny it for it hurts to much to bare so will God be shut to the bottom of your thoughts and denied for the trauma he will cause if exerted is far greater and feared.

Troll revealed.

This is almost absols level trolling. Word salad with bullshit dressing.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 08:36 PM
You say English is your first language, but...is it your best?
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post
26-04-2015, 08:37 PM
(26-04-2015 08:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  Troll revealed.

This is almost absols level trolling. Word salad with bullshit dressing.

Started out with a bullshit story and went downhill from there.
26-04-2015, 08:37 PM
This is how I think If you want me to leave I will. Explain to me why there is not a God then?
26-04-2015, 08:40 PM
(26-04-2015 07:16 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  He led me to the logic gap that he has to exist in order for my mind to be of any use and to give meaning. Lastly he changed my desires.

First of all, god is a "she" not a "he".
I see you need your blankey Jebus to sleep at night.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closure_%28psychology%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambiguity_tolerance

He changed "your desires" ?
Really ?
One Bruce Jenner per week is more than enough.
Facepalm Weeping

Go see a therapist.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-04-2015, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 08:45 PM by Anjele.)
(26-04-2015 08:37 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  This is how I think If you want me to leave I will. Explain to me why there is not a God then?

Explain to us what you are talking about so that we have a chance to understand.

What happened that made you think god struck you down? Let's start there. First post...make it more clear for us what it is you think happened.