Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Take a shot
No because his mark is on everything he created, the burden is on you. How can a temporal universe exist without an intemporal God?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 08:52 PM
(26-04-2015 08:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  Give direct answers to direct questions.

How is there no creator to the world?

The idea is meaningless. "Creation" is an action verb. Creation is a "process". As such, it requires TIME (and we only know about spacetime). In order for a god to create anything, there are things in Reality that are presupposed. Creation explains nothing. A god that "creates, (and thinks, and loves and plans, and even *exists*), needs time to be part of it's required reality. Creation explains nothing about how "reality" came to be reality.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-04-2015, 08:53 PM
(26-04-2015 08:50 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  No because his mark is on everything he created, the burden is on you. How can a temporal universe exist without an intemporal God?
Hold up, you can't just say there is a mark on everything he created and not show it. Show us the mark, bro.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
26-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Look, Greeny Dessert, you are making a positive claim, you have to prove your claim with evidence.
Feels are not proof.
You still haven't answered my questions.
26-04-2015, 08:55 PM
(26-04-2015 08:50 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  No because his mark is on everything he created, the burden is on you. How can a temporal universe exist without an intemporal God?

Two questions!

1. Why does it have to be YOUR "intemporal"? god? You do realize there are thousands of those that have been purposed and are much older than the one that your religion plagiarized it from right?

2. Prove the universe is finite and is not an infinite chain of other universes created from other universes OR that it could had just simply popped into existence.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2015, 08:57 PM
His "mark" is on nothing. You *need* an explanation for what you see. Your "gap" filler you name "god". Is god's "mark" on all the children who starved today, and died an agonizing death from cancer this week ?

Grow up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-04-2015, 08:58 PM
(26-04-2015 08:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idea is meaningless. "Creation" is an action verb. Creation is a "process". As such, it requires TIME (and we only know about spacetime). In order for a god to create anything, there are things in Reality that are presupposed. Creation explains nothing. A god that "creates, (and thinks, and loves and plans, and even *exists*), needs time to be part of it's required reality. Creation explains nothing about how "reality" came to be reality.
Surely it does God made the Heavens and the Earth, He made reality as we exist in it. Just as a we write code for a computer God wrote the laws of existence. The world to him is as simple as a click is to us. His mark is the mark of order it is the mark of 2+2=4, it is the mark of DNA it is the mark of information, it is the mark of reliable physical law and, it is everywhere.
26-04-2015, 09:00 PM
(26-04-2015 08:58 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idea is meaningless. "Creation" is an action verb. Creation is a "process". As such, it requires TIME (and we only know about spacetime). In order for a god to create anything, there are things in Reality that are presupposed. Creation explains nothing. A god that "creates, (and thinks, and loves and plans, and even *exists*), needs time to be part of it's required reality. Creation explains nothing about how "reality" came to be reality.
Surely it does God made the Heavens and the Earth, He made reality as we exist in it. Just as a we write code for a computer God wrote the laws of existence. The world to him is as simple as a click is to us.

Then show us the source code.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
26-04-2015, 09:01 PM

[Image: g5xac1t.jpg]

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
26-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Take a shot
I guess we're just going to ignore the Bible. I guess just another "I feel God" and then ignoring what the Bible actually says.

Gotcha.