Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 09:00 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Then show us the source code.
how can I show you outside of a world I am inside? Have you ever seen the bots in your games get up and change how the game works?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 09:06 PM
(26-04-2015 09:03 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I guess we're just going to ignore the Bible. I guess just another "I feel God" and then ignoring what the Bible actually says.

Gotcha.

How am I ignoring the bible?
26-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Take a shot
Because all we've seen is how you feel, but nothing regarding what morals the Bible actually has.
26-04-2015, 09:09 PM
(26-04-2015 09:04 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:00 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Then show us the source code.
how can I show you outside of a world I am inside? Have you ever seen the bots in your games get up and change how the game works?

come on boss, you said their was a mark that god left on all things he created. I'm just asking you to verify all these claims you are making. If I said that I had a gnome living with us who helps with the dishes wouldn't you want to see some evidence? That's all any of us are asking for.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
26-04-2015, 09:10 PM
(26-04-2015 09:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Because all we've seen is how you feel, but nothing regarding what morals the Bible actually has.

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
26-04-2015, 09:10 PM
I still want to know what this grand aha moment was.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 09:12 PM
(26-04-2015 08:58 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idea is meaningless. "Creation" is an action verb. Creation is a "process". As such, it requires TIME (and we only know about spacetime). In order for a god to create anything, there are things in Reality that are presupposed. Creation explains nothing. A god that "creates, (and thinks, and loves and plans, and even *exists*), needs time to be part of it's required reality. Creation explains nothing about how "reality" came to be reality.
Surely it does God made the Heavens and the Earth, He made reality as we exist in it. Just as a we write code for a computer God wrote the laws of existence. The world to him is as simple as a click is to us. His mark is the mark of order it is the mark of 2+2=4, it is the mark of DNA it is the mark of information, it is the mark of reliable physical law and, it is everywhere.

You lied in your OP didn't you. You had no "conversion event". You didn't answer the question about suffering children. You keep asserting things and provide no evidence. You have no evidence she (your god) made anything. Order arises spontaneously in this universe. You are (obviously) VERY uneducated about science. There are no gods required. Science knows that order arises spontaneously in this universe : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
AND your assumption that "truth" is arrived at by looking at what seems "logical" to human brains has been proven false, many times.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

You should consider getting an education.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-04-2015, 09:12 PM
(26-04-2015 09:09 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  come on boss, you said their was a mark that god left on all things he created. I'm just asking you to verify all these claims you are making. If I said that I had a gnome living with us who helps with the dishes wouldn't you want to see some evidence? That's all any of us are asking for.

I already told you it is the DNA in your blood the molecules in the air we breath and the great transistor in the sky. These are all the marks of God but you need not evidence for you already know.
26-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Take a shot
Read the Bible a few times, written about it when I was still a theist, and know those verses.
26-04-2015, 09:13 PM
(26-04-2015 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still want to know what this grand aha moment was.

I'm afraid we'll never get a clear answer, he looks to be here to preach. Drinking Beverage