Take a shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Take a shot
(26-04-2015 08:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  Give direct answers to direct questions.

How is there no creator to the world?

Positive claims require positive evidence.

I can wait...

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 09:15 PM
(26-04-2015 09:10 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Because all we've seen is how you feel, but nothing regarding what morals the Bible actually has.

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-04-2015, 09:16 PM
(26-04-2015 09:13 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:42 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  How is there no creator to the world?

Positive claims require positive evidence.

I can wait...

You are probably going to be waiting a long, long time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-04-2015, 09:21 PM
(26-04-2015 09:06 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:03 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I guess we're just going to ignore the Bible. I guess just another "I feel God" and then ignoring what the Bible actually says.

Gotcha.

How am I ignoring the bible?

well, the fact that you probably do not even know about the fact that there are 17 commandments, not 10 and contradictions galore is a pretty good start. Especially with the single most defining moment in the entire religion where Jesus ( btw the letter J didn't exist until the 1500's so that is not his actual name) came out of the tomb. There are, 3...4 different versions of that exact same store in the same book?

Not to mention it is the most immoral book ever written. God expressly endorses me being able to rape a woman and paying her father 50 whatevers of silver and she becomes my wife without her being able to say jack about it.

Also, slavery is good and we must hate our families.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-04-2015, 09:22 PM
(26-04-2015 09:12 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:09 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  come on boss, you said their was a mark that god left on all things he created. I'm just asking you to verify all these claims you are making. If I said that I had a gnome living with us who helps with the dishes wouldn't you want to see some evidence? That's all any of us are asking for.

I already told you it is the DNA in your blood the molecules in the air we breath and the great transistor in the sky. These are all the marks of God but you need not evidence for you already know.
OH! metaphorical marks of god. I get ya.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-04-2015, 09:22 PM
(26-04-2015 09:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 08:58 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  Surely it does God made the Heavens and the Earth, He made reality as we exist in it. Just as a we write code for a computer God wrote the laws of existence. The world to him is as simple as a click is to us. His mark is the mark of order it is the mark of 2+2=4, it is the mark of DNA it is the mark of information, it is the mark of reliable physical law and, it is everywhere.

You lied in your OP didn't you. You had no "conversion event". You didn't answer the question about suffering children. You keep asserting things and provide no evidence. You have no evidence she (your god) made anything. Order arises spontaneously in this universe. You are (obviously) VERY uneducated about science. There are no gods required. Science knows that order arises spontaneously in this universe : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
AND your assumption that "truth" is arrived at by looking at what seems "logical" to human brains has been proven false, many times.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

You should consider getting an education.

The Uncertainty principle only seeks to edify God it proves that something in a state of dual reality so to speak. As God is a light that shines so bright it burns man he is also clothed in darkness so deep you can touch.
Dubble silt experiment 30's proves the univers reacts differently when you look at it. Isn't it nice to know God knows when your peeking.
http://www.screeningthepast.com/2013/10/...-ordering/
Things lose locality after a point of becoming to small proving God is everywhere at once.
26-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Let's say that god has a twin brother who can do everything that god can, how would you determine which one changed your life ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
26-04-2015, 09:24 PM
(26-04-2015 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:10 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17

whats wrong with that?
26-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(26-04-2015 09:23 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Let's say that god has a twin brother who can do everything that god can, how would you determine which one changed your life ?

How can any being that is not created have a twin? For there is only one. For how can there be two Infinities?
26-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(26-04-2015 09:24 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

whats wrong with that?

I think it's official. We've got a troll on our hands.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 3 users Like Russ's post