Take the Virgins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Take the Virgins!
(25-06-2015 08:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 08:13 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  I've never quite understood the obsession with virgins, it is not as if they are good lovers.

It's about possession, ownership, insecurity, and power. Drinking Beverage

And she has no way to know that you have a tiny dick.

trust me she would know.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-06-2015, 11:31 AM
(25-06-2015 10:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 08:13 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  I've never quite understood the obsession with virgins, it is not as if they are good lovers.

One of the Bible commentaries I have mentions a strain of gonorrhea that was prevalent around that time. Biblical people thought disease/illness was a punishment from God. And women in the Bible are often portrayed in a negative light--so it would make sense (in their minds) that std's were coming from females and not the other way around. A virgin woman would prevent the spread of std's, which would be interpreted as a sign from God that they were doing *right* by Him. This is my take on it anyway...but I am just a slutty atheist Tongue

And this is why I support using the bible as a science text book. Even though it's 2000 years old (give or take), it incorporates all modern medical knowledge. Evil_monsterHuh
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
25-06-2015, 11:56 AM
(24-06-2015 03:25 PM)epronovost Wrote:  What did the little boys and the adults do that the little girls did not?
Muslims have to wait for the afterlife for their virgins. But other Abrahamic faiths don't wait so long for their ripe, young poon.
25-06-2015, 11:57 AM
(25-06-2015 11:56 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 03:25 PM)epronovost Wrote:  What did the little boys and the adults do that the little girls did not?
Muslims have to wait for the afterlife for their virgins. But other Abrahamic faiths don't wait so long for their ripe, young poon.

Yeah, apparently there are guidelines for virgins in the afterlife, too. Virgins can't catch a fucking break... Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Oh, fuck the virgins.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
02-07-2015, 08:21 AM
(24-06-2015 03:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’d simply reply,

“Whatever let’s you sleep at night”.

or

“I thought your god was an all-forgiving, all-merciful god?”

The second one is my favorite.
04-07-2015, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 05:12 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Jennybee - I never made the "syphilis connection" you mentioned, above, but I have chastised a Christian friend of mine in college, a fellow biology major, over the "Laban's Flock" story (Genesis 30), after one of our study sessions for Genetics 305.

For those who don't know genetics, we used to think that (before Natural Selection was discovered by Charles Devilwin) species adapted to their environments by the environmental pressure causing spontaneous change in the makeup of the following generations. This is based on the writings of a guy named Lamarck, and unfortunately was still believed by an early Soviet head agricultural-scientist who (inexplicably) rejected Darwin's principle of Natural Selection. He thought if you planted wheat in fields that were the incorrect type for the wheat (pH, etc), they would force-adapt to the new environment. Instead, of course, Natural Selection applied, and you got widespread starvation.

Genesis 30 contains the Hebrew's clear belief that Lamarckian inheritance is good science.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
10-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Where do all the virgins come from anyway? Are they virgins who died early in life then they went to heaven?

What if 72 virgins are required for each of the 100 mean that went to heaven but not enough virgins have died to go around... Does God kill more?

Are new virgins created in heaven? If so, how did they manage to bypass spending time down here like everyone else has to?
10-07-2015, 12:30 AM

That and a low chance of stds

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-07-2015, 12:30 AM

That and a low chance of stds

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube