Taking Some Time Off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Taking Some Time Off
(12-04-2013 01:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah right. That's what he said last time. "I'' be gone until Easter".
2 day s later he shows up.
Who cares ? Why must he *inform* the world about his doings.
This really is all just attention seeking.

Who cares of he comes back "early" from a hiatus? Plus, Ed does have friends here. Whether you like him or not, he is a part of the forum. So what's wrong with him saying, "hey gang, I ain't ditching you, but I need some time away"? If anything, I appreciate that. A lot better than the tantrums people tend to throw when they want their accounts deleted!Big Grin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
12-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Cheers Egor. Sorry about the depression. Hope you get around to writing more novels soon - I think the one I read was good.
12-04-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm just going to remain true to the spirit of this section and simply wish Egor the best. Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Anybody else think he's being subliminally tormented for being such a douchebag? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2013, 05:39 PM
(12-04-2013 05:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Anybody else think he's being subliminally tormented for being such a douchebag? Consider

Not sure, but the more of his stuff I read the more it seems like he has some very real and potentially dangerous issues that need to be worked out.

Edward, I sincerely wish you well. May whatever demons you have be worked out and may you find some measure of peace.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Am I going crazy (entirely possible) or was this thread moved?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Rest up and get some good food and wine in Thumbsup . Also, if the depression becomes too much, I hope you get an "okay" to take some time off even from your writing. You want your memoirs to come out okay, and if anything, I feel moods that have nothing to do with what I'm writing can affect what I'm writing, whether or not it's about myself.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-04-2013, 08:22 PM

(12-04-2013 12:56 PM)bemore Wrote:  I hate the way you act and treat people. These are your characteristics. I don't hate your faith or your beliefs, however you hate everyone's on here that doesn't match your own.

It appears that you wish to be superior over people, and you get some sense of satisfaction from this. In one breathe you will deny this and in another you will blast somebody for being an atheist.

I think you have a point. For me, it's always been about the battle, but I've never thought about what motivates me to want the battle. Well, in the writing of this memoir, I'm beginning to see why, and I'm not sure it's a good thing.

What difference does it make if I beat someone over the head with an argument for the existence of God if I'm, at the same time, making them feel like you feel toward me? Why would any rational person want to be like me or have anything to do with the God I know or the Christ I say I have become?

I'm supposed to be strong in Christ, not a monster.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
12-04-2013, 08:24 PM

(12-04-2013 01:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Good luck Ed. Shoot me an email and let me know how things are going. I missed a couple over the last while, but I'm feeling more myself lately.

Thanks, Stark. It sure is good to see you back and posting.
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 08:27 PM
(12-04-2013 01:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 01:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yeah right. That's what he said last time. "I'' be gone until Easter".
2 day s later he shows up.
Who cares ? Why must he *inform* the world about his doings.
This really is all just attention seeking.

Who cares of he comes back "early" from a hiatus? Plus, Ed does have friends here. Whether you like him or not, he is a part of the forum. So what's wrong with him saying, "hey gang, I ain't ditching you, but I need some time away"? If anything, I appreciate that. A lot better than the tantrums people tend to throw when they want their accounts deleted!Big Grin

And what happens some time in the future when it sinks in to him that said friends are in fact never going to convert to his religion? Are said friends going to remain his friends? I'm sure said friends will remain friends in their eyes, but Egor is pretty unstable...

The ministry not going as well as you'd like huh Egor?
Have you tried putting "adorable cat" or "celebrity boobs" in your youtube video titles? You might get a few more then 20views.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.