Taking a Break--so to speak

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
06-01-2012, 01:36 AM

Smile Taking a Break--so to speak
I’m not sure there’s a lot more to be gained for me in the atheist forums at this point. I’m working on a book that I will publish in paperback and Kindle/Nook, and I really think I need to concentrate on that and also building up posts on my blog. I’m also constructing a website where I will put videos and reviews of atheist forums and blogs, and probably book reviews, too. More exposure in the forums now, will probably only hurt my progress in those tasks.

I will continue posting in the Christian forum I call home (I go by "Edward the Theist" there.), and I will continue posting to my blog and responding to replies that are posted there, but for now, I have to put the forums on hold. Eventually I’ll be back in black, and if you thought you hated me before—heehee, just wait until I bust out of my cocoon.

Bye for now.

In His Service,

Edward
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Taking a Break--so to speak
Good riddance...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ddrew's post
06-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Wow, for all the peace you say christians have in their forums and hate in atheist forums, you sure have a hate on in nearly every post on your blog. I feel support and community here with fascination for our world.

It's too bad my meat computer also has love in it or I could just cntl+ALT+delete you. Ha ha. (I kid). Good luck in life and with your not-meat computer (what do you use your brain for then? Is it a meat mail-box for receiving Jesus prayers?)
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
06-01-2012, 01:56 AM
[Image: 8.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-01-2012, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 04:57 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
[Image: not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day.jpg]
And not a single "buck" was given today.

You didn't even bother to reply to my objection in your previous thread anyway...

(06-01-2012 01:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow, for all the peace you say christians have in their forums and hate in atheist forums, you sure have a hate on in nearly every post on your blog.

I think there is a word for that... hypocrisy, I think?

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes MasterRottweiler's post
06-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Oh yeah.... I almost forgot to add..... Egor... Don't forget to throw yourself infront of a train.... you'll be doing humanity a favor!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
06-01-2012, 04:10 AM
that blog is just babbling. nothing is really researches, all pure own opinion, not going to waste more time on that blog.

Lord Dark Helmet
06-01-2012, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 04:32 AM by RedDragon81.)
Quote:In His Service

That's right you're a serf, a slave, a servant to a lie! Celestial North Korea beckons for you! Good riddance to sanctimonious pomposity! Tongue

"Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church"
[+] 1 user Likes RedDragon81's post
06-01-2012, 08:25 AM
You're a loon.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
06-01-2012, 08:59 AM
After reading your blog i have to say, How very Christian of you to hate with such a passion. With all that hate Jesus would be turning in his grave....eh metaphorically speaking of course. You've clearly never read the texts about the man you claim to be a follower of, if you have you clearly missed the message.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]