Taking another break.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Shocked Taking another break.
Yes, I doubt many of you care, but I am taking yet another break from the forums (and from the internet completely, unless I drastically need it for school work).

I've realised that ever since I came back to the computer, I have stopped learning algebra and calculus on my own, my reading schedule drastically dropped in intensity, and my attention span has seized to exist (it actually is locked in another dimension that only exists inside my mind in which I must regain the key to).

I think that it would be beneficial for me to quit the computer cold turkey and get back on track with all of my work.

This decision might be the most important one I have ever made, and it will probably lead me to accomplish more in my short existence.

I am making plans that I will quit the computer (unless I need it for school work) for about a year and a half then return when I think my attention span is elevated once again, and also when I think that my understanding of mathematics is at its highest point.

I hope you miss me, and I also hope that this forum will be even better when I return.

Thanks for reading this post (and once again, I doubt you really care).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
27-07-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 03:31 PM by ELK12695.)
RE: Taking another break.
(27-07-2013 03:20 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Yes, I doubt many of you care, but I am taking yet another break from the forums (and from the internet completely, unless I drastically need it for school work).

I've realised that ever since I came back to the computer, I have stopped learning algebra and calculus on my own, my reading schedule drastically dropped in intensity, and my attention span has seized to exist (it actually is locked in another dimension that only exists inside my mind in which I must regain the key to).

I think that it would be beneficial for me to quit the computer cold turkey and get back on track with all of my work.

This decision might be the most important one I have ever made, and it will probably lead me to accomplish more in my short existence.

I am making plans that I will quit the computer (unless I need it for school work) for about a year and a half then return when I think my attention span is elevated once again, and also when I think that my understanding of mathematics is at its highest point.

I hope you miss me, and I also hope that this forum will be even better when I return.

I don't know you really well, but everybody who leaves for a while DESERVES a crying Pikachu
[Image: pikachu-crying-o.gif]

School and math sucks, have a nice break.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
27-07-2013, 03:32 PM
(27-07-2013 03:20 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Yes, I doubt many of you care, but I am taking yet another break from the forums (and from the internet completely, unless I drastically need it for school work).

I'll miss you!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Oddly enough, I think I'm reading more since I discovered the InterTubes.

OK, not 'reading' more, but I am 'learning' more.

Missing you already Smile

27-07-2013, 04:33 PM
(27-07-2013 03:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  School and math sucks...

Woah, now, I know you're all emotional and shit, but let's not get crazy.

See ya, UA. For future reference, leave off the "don't know if anybody gonna read this" stuff, makes you sound like an emo bitch. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-07-2013, 11:24 PM
(27-07-2013 04:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 03:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  School and math sucks...

Woah, now, I know you're all emotional and shit, but let's not get crazy.

See ya, UA. For future reference, leave off the "don't know if anybody gonna read this" stuff, makes you sound like an emo bitch. Thumbsup

John Cantor; elegant as always.
27-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Prudent *** man, good luck. See ya in 2015.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2013, 04:07 AM

Good luck to you! Hope you do well with your academics! Can't wait for you to come back. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
28-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Well, can't you just do some yoga or something like that? It helps concentration. Yoga Nidra is really good for that.

Geez. What a drastic step to take. Quitting the computer?! Hobo

Really?No

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”