28-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Talents You Wish You Had
I always wanted to play the erhu.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIoOjbYaI84
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Talents You Wish You Had
I wish I could paint. I tried my hand at it but I am horrible.

I love color, I could stare at the hundreds of shades of green in a forest forever. But I am absolutely untalented at reproducing them on canvas. Well, I can get the colors, but I can't make them harmonize the way they do in nature. I can't get spacial relationships right on canvas.

That's a talent I wish I had.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2013, 07:36 PM
That i could sing nice,that i could draw nice,that i could dance,that i could meet people of the opposite sex without being shy,that i had an IQ of 150,and many more

oh,and that i had telekenesis

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
28-07-2013, 07:38 PM
(28-07-2013 07:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I wish I could paint. I tried my hand at it but I am horrible.

I love color, I could stare at the hundreds of shades of green in a forest forever. But I am absolutely untalented at reproducing them on canvas. Well, I can get the colors, but I can't make them harmonize the way they do in nature. I can't get spacial relationships right on canvas.

That's a talent I wish I had.
I still paint and make jewelry and I'm blind now. I think everyone can do it just not in the same way. U may be good with water colors, or oils, or acrylics. I stick to acrylics when painting they're the most blind friendly. I usually do thick layers in an impressionist style close to Van Gogh. But recent because of money isuess I've stuck to jewelry making.
28-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Singing and ice skating. I can do a little at both, but they're both things I wish I was simply awesome at.
28-07-2013, 07:55 PM
I wish I had any artistic bent. Yanno like drawling, stretching or fainting in coils.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-07-2013, 07:59 PM
I would like to be able to competently play the guitar.

I have a good guitar, I took lessons, I practiced.

But I suck at it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
28-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I'd like to be able to play a guitar as well. I tried learning but I'm awful. Mostly it is because I have clumsy finger syndrome when it comes to instruments. But I am determined to learn because music is a passion of mine. I'm going to try learning the bass guitar once my order arrives. I'm going to try hard and hopefully accomplish something.

Another talent I would like is the ability to write a novel. I have ideas for plots and dialogue for scenes, but I can't put it together. The descriptive part is my issue.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
29-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Talents I wish I had?

... I wish I actually had talents.
As of yet, I've discovered none of my ownership.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2013, 05:44 AM
"Talent" is just another way of saying "fucking nuts." Of course, wishing for stuff is pretty fucking nuts, too. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]