Tales From The Doctors Office!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 01:12 AM by Twiggy.)
Tales From The Doctors Office!
Yes, yes I started a new thread for this, if you don't like it, for all i care you can Kiss my arse! Laugh out load

--------------

So recently I have from the rare time to the rare time seen blood in the toilet bowel after I took a nice piss.

I had an appointment at the doctors today, about that. I handed in my urine sample I was told to when I came in. However, while I was waiting in the waiting room (where else would I be waiting?), I overheard a conversation between two older men (I'm 21), one in his 60's and one probably in his late 40's, early 50's by the looks of it.

The conversation went like this, almost exactly, (I have 92 percentile autistic memory and the conversation was less than 24 hours ago).

40's - 50's guy: "You believe in the dear lord?"

60's guy: "yes, I pray before bed"

40's-50's guy: "How often?"

60's guy: "once a day"

40's-50's guy: "I pray twice a day, but i don't go to church though, some of those big shots are really something."

60's guy: "you don't have to go to church to be religious."

40's-50's guy: "yeah, as long as you aren't a terrible person and use people, you won't go to hell, hell is for like mafia guys."

I wanted to go interrupt their conversation and be like:

"1. There is no dear lord, and 2, I'm glad you're at a legitimate doctor's office!". Laugh out load

when I got to finally see my doctor, the sample came up with nothing (unusual), and I reported feeling no pain when the doctor put pressure on my kidney's and surrounding areas.

I did have to go give a blood sample and another urine sample, getting blood work done is not painful anymore, I used to cry like a little girl when I was like 12 and had to do blood work. Sadcryface2

I also got an appointment for an Ultrasound next week, all this because my father had Kidney Stones twice before and they are hereditary. It's probably nothing but worth it to check.

Now, what I like most, is what happened after the doctors and after lunch...

I BOUGHT A GUN!

yup, I canceled my online order since I had to go into a large city for my appointment (I live in the country) and I prefer to buy in person if I can, especially Military Surplus Firearms.

I bought the Mosin Nagant M91/30 for only $174.99 Canadian Dollars and 400 rounds of 7.62x54r for $189.99 CAD.

We don't have import bans on Russia, so our prices are much lower, kiss my arse, Americans! Laughat

When I got home I took it apart, cleaned off the little cosmoline which was on it, re-oiled it, and put it back together.

I have some pictures.

1. My safe featuring my "Berlin Wall", which is really just two pieces of plastic...

If you notice those white boxes are 20 rounds each of 7.62x54r, I have the cardboard box they all came in somewhere else in the house because I couldn't fit each box on that half of the shelf and Canadian storage laws say that you cannot have ammo in the same room as the firearm, unless they are both locked up...

[Image: pCzLT6u.jpg]

2. The gun all taken apart ready for cleaning and oiling.

[Image: nWAztm8.jpg]

3. She's back in one piece now, after all that!

[Image: 5lTHBQD.jpg]

All in all today was a good day.

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Tales From The Doctors Office!
Any day you get kaboom or boom boom -- is a good day.......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply