Talk Chess

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Talk Chess
In elementary school I was on a chess club, and pretty much one of three people there ( and consistently reigning campion). I don't do it as often anymore because everyone who wants to play is either no match at all or a bit too difficult, so my fancy chess sets are just gathering dust currently.

"I am Human, I am stronger than any god!"

~Mechina - Andromeda
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2016, 01:12 PM
(21-03-2016 05:04 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Last week I won a game with a queen sacrifice. I sacrificed one of my two queens, and used the other to checkmate Tongue

I have been described by some professional chess players as 'the future chess world champion', but I wouldn't say that Tongue

I am friends with GM Fabiano Luigi Caruana Tongue

Played him 4 times. Lost all 4 Tongue

That's impressive. Caruana is one of the top 4 or 5 players in the world. I have never even seen anyone of that magnitude, let alone had a chance to play them. I have played a few GMs, but only in simultaneous exhibitions, where they were playing 20 or 30 other people at the same time -- and I still lost.
19-04-2016, 04:41 AM
(29-03-2016 01:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 05:04 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Last week I won a game with a queen sacrifice. I sacrificed one of my two queens, and used the other to checkmate Tongue

I have been described by some professional chess players as 'the future chess world champion', but I wouldn't say that Tongue

I am friends with GM Fabiano Luigi Caruana Tongue

Played him 4 times. Lost all 4 Tongue

That's impressive. Caruana is one of the top 4 or 5 players in the world. I have never even seen anyone of that magnitude, let alone had a chance to play them. I have played a few GMs, but only in simultaneous exhibitions, where they were playing 20 or 30 other people at the same time -- and I still lost.

shame :'(
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2016, 07:58 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
21-04-2016, 08:34 PM
Errr... Horsey to king bish 3.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 02:59 PM by pablo.)
HeartI played a lot chess online and with my son at home.Now I play less,you need have a lot of patience to play this game.I found an website where you can play on any device chess on.
Link Removed

Mario games | Aarp games | Kizi