Talking to the walls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Talking to the walls
So my dad's a pastor; even though I rarely go to church anymore, I still have to go every once in a while so I don't get bitched/preached at for disappointing God or some shit like that.

One of the most pointless activities of church, well... All if it kinda is for me. But in particular one of the most useless things is prayer. I don't believe in god, but even if I did.. He's gonna do his will anyway and already knows the future plus anything that I could ever ask him for... He knows already what he's going to do because it's already in his plan so are we just cheering him on like he needs us to chant his name while he faps so he can finish?

It's like literally talking to the walls for me, so I decided that when I'm forced /pressured to go to church.. And there's that 'bow your heads and close your eyes" time, I'm actually gonna break from what I usually do.. Instead of sleeping, or checking my Facebook or reading a news article on my phone.. Or thinking about the doob i got waiting for me at home as soon as i bail out of there.... Or even checking out the girl in front of me, looking at her ass, and having sinful thoughts: I will actually start praying to the walls. It will actually be more useful than praying to god, and it will make me appreciate the simple things in life a little more.

"Dear walls, thank you for supporting the weight of the ceiling and the roof, thank you for not collapsing and killing me along with several innocent kids (like some other gods we know *cough *cough) but more importantly me. Thank you for making it easy for me to believe you exist by actually being there. Thank you for not demanding 10% of my income and then some... And then have your spokesperson bitch that somehow that's not enough. Thank you for not giving a fuck what I put in my body or where I put parts of my body because you're just a fucking wall. In Jesus 's name (pronounced 'Hey-zeus,' the guy that put the drywall and painted you quite nicely)

Aaaamen!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Ilcapo10's post
24-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Talking to the walls
Meh. I'd rather stare at the girl's ass. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
25-07-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Talking to the walls
(24-07-2013 08:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Meh. I'd rather stare at the girl's ass. Drinking Beverage

I'd rather pray to the ass Tongue

... and then bless and sprinkle it with my holy rod Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 2 users Like Thammuz's post
25-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Talking to the walls
(25-07-2013 12:20 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 08:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Meh. I'd rather stare at the girl's ass. Drinking Beverage

I'd rather pray to the ass Tongue

... and then bless and sprinkle it with my holy rod Big Grin

Well played, sir. Worship Slaves

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-07-2013, 03:21 AM
(24-07-2013 07:59 PM)Ilcapo10 Wrote:  It's like literally talking to the walls for me

This is how I feel when I debate libertarians. They are like thick walls. Really, really thick, dumb walls.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-07-2013, 03:42 PM
(25-07-2013 03:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 07:59 PM)Ilcapo10 Wrote:  It's like literally talking to the walls for me

This is how I feel when I debate libertarians. They are like thick walls. Really, really thick, dumb walls.

Funny, I'd say the same of you.

26-07-2013, 04:00 PM
(24-07-2013 07:59 PM)Ilcapo10 Wrote:  "Dear walls, thank you for supporting the weight of the ceiling and the roof, thank you for not collapsing and killing me along with several innocent kids (like some other gods we know *cough *cough) but more importantly me. Thank you for making it easy for me to believe you exist by actually being there. Thank you for not demanding 10% of my income and then some... And then have your spokesperson bitch that somehow that's not enough. Thank you for not giving a fuck what I put in my body or where I put parts of my body because you're just a fucking wall. In Jesus 's name (pronounced 'Hey-zeus,' the guy that put the drywall and painted you quite nicely)

Aaaamen!

Fucking brilliant. ... Bow before the wall bitches and admit it as your personal Lord and Saviour lest it decide it's time for you to meet your maker. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post