Tall humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Tall humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 11:40 AM
I wonder to what extent the term "giant" (or whatever was used in the bible) is relative. If you're a member of an ethnic group that averaged 5'4" and you come across another group that averages 6'4", you might be inclined to call them "giants". Or even if the second group averaged 6'0" but they had a couple of 6'8"-ers?!?

I live in Holland and I'm 5'10". But there plenty of people (of both sexes) here who could call me Shorty.
29-06-2015, 01:03 PM
(28-06-2015 08:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I come across crazy batshit crazy religious nuts who believe the internet photos of giant skeletons are real, my FAVORITE thing to do run this video by them. Teehee.

I have seen those too. It is doubtful just from the apparent shapes and sizes if those things even acknowledge the existence of the square cube law.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg