Talmud, OT and morality of god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: Talmud, OT and morality of god
They haven't built a Christian forum yet from where I won't get banned.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
25-10-2015, 08:04 AM
I am going to go to a christian forum and ask the same questions you are asking here and see how long it takes to get kicked off.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post
25-10-2015, 08:06 AM
(25-10-2015 08:04 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am going to go to a christian forum and ask the same questions you are asking here and see how long it takes to get kicked off.

If you present yourself as an atheist you will get banned. If you present as a theist wanting to argue with/convert atheists you may not.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-10-2015, 08:10 AM
(25-10-2015 08:04 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am going to go to a christian forum and ask the same questions you are asking here and see how long it takes to get kicked off.

Give us a link so we can watch

Do you need some grooming in 'atheist behaviour types'?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-10-2015, 08:11 AM
For the record. If what you are saying is true, which I have no reason to not believe it is true. That is really messed up. One thing that upsets me is when Christians shut out non believers. I do have to admit that the church is far more effective at creating atheist than Christians.
[+] 4 users Like jason_delisle's post
25-10-2015, 08:11 AM
(25-10-2015 08:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Give us a link so we can watch

Lol. Perhaps.
25-10-2015, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2015 08:25 AM by Szuchow.)
(25-10-2015 08:11 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I do have to admit that the church is far more effective at creating atheist than Christians.

Not really. I would say that church behaviour is somewhat effective at creating anticlericalism. Faith and good opinion about church aren't the same things.

Christians though are created perfectly - forced into community just weeks after birth. I must admit that such early baptism is really good scheme for making money.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
25-10-2015, 08:22 AM
(25-10-2015 08:11 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 08:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Give us a link so we can watch

Lol. Perhaps.

You'll need to decide upon your objective. Will you be finding out how quickly an atheist can be banned or will you trying to stay on as long as possible?

If the latter, will you be a waverer (which will encourage some to take you under their wing) or an investigator (there for evidential / experimental purposes)?

Again, if the latter you will get some hostility straight away.

It's similar to here and indeed like the non-virtual world ... if you behave like you want to be part of the community you'll get one reaction; if you behave like a nosy stranger, you'll get another.

25-10-2015, 08:23 AM
(25-10-2015 08:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  ...
I must admit that such early baptism is really god scheme for making money.

Freudian typo.

Thumbsup

25-10-2015, 08:25 AM
(25-10-2015 08:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 08:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  ...
I must admit that such early baptism is really god scheme for making money.

Freudian typo.

Thumbsup

Indeed.

Or it's a sign? Lord works in mysterious ways after all.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post