Talmud, OT and morality of god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Talmud, OT and morality of god
(25-10-2015 02:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 01:16 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sounds like a "flashback".

ETA: Have you ever been diagnosed/tested for epilepsy?
Again I was driving on a busy street after work. It lasted for a good ten minutes I guess. If it was some sort of epileptic attack I might of had to pull over or something, I would think. It affected the radio in the truck as well; muting it and again returning it. It faded down and adjustment of the knobs was to no avail whatsoever.

You just described something an awful lot like a Focal Seizure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-10-2015, 03:05 PM
(25-10-2015 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 02:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again I was driving on a busy street after work. It lasted for a good ten minutes I guess. If it was some sort of epileptic attack I might of had to pull over or something, I would think. It affected the radio in the truck as well; muting it and again returning it. It faded down and adjustment of the knobs was to no avail whatsoever.

Disregard previous post - flashback. Your brain misfired and it isn't quite firing right yet.
More assumption, and exponentially, needlessly rude. My grammar sucks on this phone, my spelling sucks in real life, so does my handwriting. But I have never been anything near dumb. What changed was my attitude towards existence as a whole. My capacities at any level haven't changed but for the better. I know I sound retarded a lot of times. I know I speak differently when writing or typing. This too has always been the case.

No impeding occurrence at any time. Especially not causal or effectual to the time of my literal salvation and revelation.
25-10-2015, 03:07 PM
(25-10-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:38 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Most atheist I have talked to have said the same thing, "The only way I could ever believe in God is if he showed me something to prove he exist". So what happens to an atheist who got exactly what was asked and then converted to Christianity? They are labeled as a weirdos on an acid trip. I pray that every atheist here has Jesus moment while on earth. Then we can all be a bunch of weirdos together.

What you are talking about is not evidence. Get a dictionary.
Can you even see your grand and indiscriminate negativity? How is that right?
25-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(25-10-2015 03:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 02:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Disregard previous post - flashback. Your brain misfired and it isn't quite firing right yet.
More assumption, and exponentially, needlessly rude. My grammar sucks on this phone, my spelling sucks in real life, so does my handwriting. But I have never been anything near dumb. What changed was my attitude towards existence as a whole. My capacities at any level haven't changed but for the better. I know I sound retarded a lot of times. I know I speak differently when writing or typing. This too has always been the case.

No impeding occurrence at any time. Especially not causal or effectual to the time of my literal salvation and revelation.

You think I was rude...okay then...

If you read my prior post (a few posts back now) you will see that I asked why you don't take credit yourself for realizing that there needed to be changes made in your life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-10-2015, 03:14 PM
My butt is on fire.
25-10-2015, 03:15 PM
(25-10-2015 03:14 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  My butt is on fire.

Thanks for sharing. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-10-2015, 03:16 PM
(25-10-2015 03:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing. Dodgy
It's like when you are climbing up a ladder and you hear something splatter.
25-10-2015, 03:17 PM

I bet you have great legs too! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-10-2015, 03:18 PM
(25-10-2015 03:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  

I bet you have great legs too! Big Grin

From all that ladder climbing presumably.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-10-2015, 03:20 PM

Usually means earmuffs is getting ready to blow fire up your ass ... errr I mean cunt. ......... ....... ....... RUN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING HOLY, RUN!!!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post