Talmud, OT and morality of god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Talmud, OT and morality of god
(26-10-2015 05:41 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 08:44 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  What time is it on the north pole?

Which way are you facing?

Dodgy

fucking funny

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 08:28 AM
Just an update. I am working on setting up a thread on the Christian Forum. I am going to pose as an atheist and ask some very tough questions. I will keep you posted on how to get there. I will try to be respectful because I want to see if I get kicked off because I am challenging their point of view not because I violated any policies. If you have any recommendations on what to ask please let me know. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
26-10-2015, 08:31 AM
(26-10-2015 08:28 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Just an update. I am working on setting up a thread on the Christian Forum. I am going to pose as an atheist and ask some very tough questions. I will keep you posted on how to get there. I will try to be respectful because I want to see if I get kicked off because I am challenging their point of view not because I violated any policies. If you have any recommendations on what to ask please let me know. Thank you.

Get screenshots.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
26-10-2015, 08:38 AM
I will if I can figure it out. I may just post the link....if I can figure that out. 😐
26-10-2015, 09:12 AM
I just posted a thread on christian forums titled "How can you convert an atheist to Christianity? " under ethics and morality.
26-10-2015, 09:16 AM
(26-10-2015 09:12 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I just posted a thread on christian forums titled "How can you convert an atheist to Christianity? " under ethics and morality.

Which forum did you say?
26-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Christian forum under discussion and debate, subforum ethics and morality.
26-10-2015, 09:19 AM
http://www.christianforums.com/index.php...s/7914477/
26-10-2015, 09:24 AM
(26-10-2015 09:17 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Christian forum under discussion and debate, subforum ethics and morality.

Christianforum.net doesnt seem to be the right place. Can you just give us the link?

Ah, just saw your post. Thanks Smile
26-10-2015, 09:28 AM
(26-10-2015 09:24 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 09:17 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Christian forum under discussion and debate, subforum ethics and morality.

Christianforum.net doesnt seem to be the right place. Can you just give us the link?

Ah, just saw your post. Thanks Smile
What do you think about it so far?