Talmud, OT and morality of god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Talmud, OT and morality of god
(26-10-2015 09:28 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 09:24 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Christianforum.net doesnt seem to be the right place. Can you just give us the link?

Ah, just saw your post. Thanks Smile
What do you think about it so far?

I think you asked a very reasonble question. You were polite, and you presented yourself as being open and receptive to new nformation. Thats a good start.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 09:35 AM
As most of you know I am not an atheist. I am a Christian. So if anyone has any suggestions for me to post on that forum please let me know.
26-10-2015, 09:38 AM
(26-10-2015 09:35 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  As most of you know I am not an atheist. I am a Christian. So if anyone has any suggestions for me to post on that forum please let me know.

Shut down in 4 posts.

And you might want to remember which "you" is posting. You've already outed yourself on that forum under jason_delisle. Kick up your secret nic when you are impersonating an atheist.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
26-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Yeah. I was an idiot. But I haven't been outed yet. They just told me that apologetics were against the forum rules. I have read the rules. Apologetics are not mentioned.
26-10-2015, 09:48 AM
(26-10-2015 09:43 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Yeah. I was an idiot. But I haven't been outed yet. They just told me that apologetics were against the forum rules. I have read the rules. Apologetics are not mentioned.

What kind of apologetics are against forum rules?
26-10-2015, 09:52 AM
They've just shut down your discussion (not formally yet) by saying you're trying to discuss apologetics, which ironically is a "Christian only" topic for discussion. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-10-2015, 09:57 AM
(26-10-2015 09:43 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Yeah. I was an idiot. But I haven't been outed yet. They just told me that apologetics were against the forum rules. I have read the rules. Apologetics are not mentioned.

In your other posts as j_d you specifically mentioned you were a christian. You can't play both sides of the fence and expect the same treatment as an atheist.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
26-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Talmud, OT and morality of god
That and it feels like the *only* reason atheists don't believe is because of science.
26-10-2015, 10:24 AM
(26-10-2015 09:57 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  

In your other posts as j_d you specifically mentioned you were a christian. You can't play both sides of the fence and expect the same treatment as an atheist.
I can see how one can believe I am trying to be on both sides of the fence. I assure you that I am a Christian. This is just an experiment to see how christians react to atheist. If you read the thread on the Christian Forum that I created you can see that I never actually said I was an atheist. I tried to be very careful of my words. I never actually said I personally denied the existence of god because I believe it is a sin for a christian to deny god. All I am asking in that forum is for christians to show me evidence that the bible can be a credible source and if there is anything outside the bible that is "evidence" not necessarily "proof" of the existance of god.
26-10-2015, 10:26 AM
I will honestly say that I am really disturbed at how quickly I was being shut down for simply asking what evidence supports the credibility of the bible and the existence of god.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post