Talmud, OT and morality of god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Talmud, OT and morality of god
(28-10-2015 12:48 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Has anyone here tried to resin with a punk 12 year old? Why do I feel like I am getting that here?

It would take an awful lot of resin.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
(28-10-2015 12:49 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't give a shit about you caring. I'm only stating what is my opinion about you and currently it hardly could sunk lower.
So you know all about me because I choose to spank my kids? And I am the bigot?

You're theist with persecution complex which you show in this post: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid885726

That you're spanking your kids is just cherry on the top.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
(28-10-2015 12:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well, by my count, we're up to at least 4 now, including me. I'm sure I haven't ferreted them all out yet, though.

-I'm sure there are a few who are concealing their heritage from me out of fear that I'll badger them with Jewish-missionary tactics to get them to give up bacon and start keeping shabbos.

You're just fucking with Girly now. There ain't no Jewish missionaries. Tongue

That's true! But they don't always realize that. Tongue

I've had evangelists approach me very warily because they didn't want me to try to suck their family members into my "Jew world". -I think that speaks very poorly of the reflections they must have of themselves if that is their default assumption.
28-10-2015, 12:55 PM
(28-10-2015 12:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo that not even the military lawyers understand. The punitive articles were all we were ever taught.

You mean we got 2 now?

DLJ is a faux Jew. Drinking Beverage

I don't think so... I think he's the real deal.
28-10-2015, 12:57 PM
(28-10-2015 12:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:43 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I never said the old testament was thrown out. Listen, I am sorry you and many others on this forum have been hassled and accused and mocked by many Christians many times. But what you are doing to me and my words are exactly the thing you speak against. Read what I wrote. Don't assume I am saying something that I am not. I can't tell you how many times I had to do the "facepalm" because of the ignorance you are displaying. You are trying to be smart but you are doing yourself a disservice.

Jason, you should step away from this thread for a few days and start posting in other places. Move around and socialize a little. Then after getting your feet wet in other parts of the forum, come back to this thread and give it a full read-through and tell me that there aren't places in this thread that you haven't provoked people.
Drinking Beverage
I admit that there are something I have said that caused people to be provoked. I admitted that some of it was due to ignorance on my part. I have already apologized about it and thought we moved passed it. But I argue that in more cases than not, people were provoked because they assume that I am just like every other Christian to come to this forum and the assumed that "what Jason really is trying to say is (fill in with some judgmental accusation).
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
28-10-2015, 12:59 PM
(28-10-2015 12:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:49 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  So you know all about me because I choose to spank my kids? And I am the bigot?

You're theist with persecution complex which you show in this post: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid885726

"I know you are but what am I?" Thats what you sound like.
28-10-2015, 01:00 PM
(28-10-2015 12:57 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Jason, you should step away from this thread for a few days and start posting in other places. Move around and socialize a little. Then after getting your feet wet in other parts of the forum, come back to this thread and give it a full read-through and tell me that there aren't places in this thread that you haven't provoked people.
Drinking Beverage
I admit that there are something I have said that caused people to be provoked. I admitted that some of it was due to ignorance on my part. I have already apologized about it and thought we moved passed it. But I argue that in more cases than not, people were provoked because they assume that I am just like every other Christian to come to this forum and the assumed that "what Jason really is trying to say is (fill in with some judgmental accusation).

Jason, you're on an atheist forum now. You're not auto-forgiven just because you believe in Jesus. Apologizing isn't good enough here. You have to actually change your behavior, and you haven't done that yet.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-10-2015, 01:01 PM
(28-10-2015 12:59 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're theist with persecution complex which you show in this post: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid885726

"I know you are but what am I?" Thats what you sound like.

You may disagree with me. But so what? It won't change my opinion. You could see yourself as Christ second coming for all I care but it still would not stop me from saying what I think.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-10-2015, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2015 01:06 PM by jason_delisle.)
(28-10-2015 01:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:57 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I admit that there are something I have said that caused people to be provoked. I admitted that some of it was due to ignorance on my part. I have already apologized about it and thought we moved passed it. But I argue that in more cases than not, people were provoked because they assume that I am just like every other Christian to come to this forum and the assumed that "what Jason really is trying to say is (fill in with some judgmental accusation).

Jason, you're on an atheist forum now. You're not auto-forgiven just because you believe in Jesus. Apologizing isn't good enough here. You have to actually change your behavior, and you haven't done that yet.
"Auto-forgiven because I believe in Jesus"? What are you trying to say? By behavior are you referring to my beliefs? I am not going to change my beliefs and they are not up for debate. If you don't agree with it, fine. You have your beliefs I have mine. I am not expecting you to change your beliefs or your opinions but if I disagree with something don't get so but hurt about it.
28-10-2015, 01:03 PM
(28-10-2015 01:01 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 01:00 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Jason, you're on an atheist forum now. You're not auto-forgiven just because you believe in Jesus. Apologizing isn't good enough here. You have to actually change your behavior, and you haven't done that yet.
"Auto-forgiven because I believe in Jesus"? What are you trying to say?

Oh wow. I'm saying that ... DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT UNDERSTAND??

Sleepy I'm saying that we don't give a raging fuck if you said "sorry". We need you to change your behavior! Change it now! STOP PROVOKING PEOPLE!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post