Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compartment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-04-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compartment
(09-04-2017 08:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 08:55 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I would have laundered all of it. If I couldn't, I would have hidden it because fuck if I'm giving it away.

In the US, mostly, you'd get it back if nobody claimed it in 90 days and there was no reason to believe it was involved in a crime. This, however, sounds like good old-fashioned looting.

We are now allowed to hold bullion in the US. I'd hold it in a safe deposit box. Bet the person who sold them that tank is kicking himself. But how would one ever know?
09-04-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compartment
(09-04-2017 10:54 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 08:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  In the US, mostly, you'd get it back if nobody claimed it in 90 days and there was no reason to believe it was involved in a crime. This, however, sounds like good old-fashioned looting.

We are now allowed to hold bullion in the US. I'd hold it in a safe deposit box. Bet the person who sold them that tank is kicking himself. But how would one ever know?

If only he had weighed that tank. The weight difference would have been obvious.

Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
09-04-2017, 11:04 AM
I didn't know you could buy tanks on Ebay.

This guy has a collection of 150 military vehicles on his farm...I wonder where he keeps the cows and chickens? Or, of course, if he keeps cows and chickens at all.
09-04-2017, 11:08 AM
(09-04-2017 11:04 AM)julep Wrote:  I didn't know you could buy tanks on Ebay.

This guy has a collection of 150 military vehicles on his farm...I wonder where he keeps the cows and chickens? Or, of course, if he keeps cows and chickens at all.

The chickens would be kept in the APCs.*

*Armored Poultry Carriers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
09-04-2017, 12:03 PM

It's a tank farm. Big Grin
09-04-2017, 02:58 PM
It wouldn't be that tough to melt it down add a bit of alloy and recast it..

Totally untraceable then......

I think you could afford the acetylene.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compartment
Why would you have to add the alloy?
09-04-2017, 03:27 PM
(09-04-2017 11:08 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

The chickens would be kept in the APCs.*

*Armored Poultry Carriers.

[Image: A3T7wTm.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Tank collector shocked to find £2million gold bullion hidden in the fuel compart
(09-04-2017 03:12 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Why would you have to add the alloy?

I would think that pure gold would be harder to pass on in a regular market place.

Jewelry is often 14 or 18 karat (not the 24 of pure gold) and is harder.

You can't just show up at Big Louie's pawn shop with a bar of pure gold and escape notice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?