Tapatalk problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Tapatalk problem
Has anyone had a problem with the Tapatalk android app recently? Mine refuses to work with this forum since last night, other forums seem ok, but this one just gives me a 'failed to connect - contact administrators' message now.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
13-03-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: Tapatalk problem
It might be the DOS thing (see here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...S-Attack), but I'm not sure.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2014, 11:45 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid517860

See above - I have tested tapatalk and it's working for me.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Yeh working ok now thanks.

Using Tapatalk
14-03-2014, 07:29 AM
The problem is that Tapatalk is for chumps. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
14-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Didn't realise tapatalk defined me as a chump.What are the alternatives for android then cos web access on a smartphone is painful.

Using Tapatalk
14-03-2014, 09:01 AM
(14-03-2014 08:47 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  Didn't realise tapatalk defined me as a chump.What are the alternatives for android then cos web access on a smartphone is painful.

The alternative is to use a real computer. Tongue

(What I do is in the user cp, uncheck "use mobile version," 'cause mobile version sux. But if one prefers mobile version, then one is pretty much stuck with Tapatalk. What I don't like about it - other than being pointless, IMO, is the frequent prompts from sites informing me that their "Tapatalk compatable." Yay. Dodgy )

14-03-2014, 09:24 AM
I have several 'real' computers, I just prefer the freedom of using a mobile device. I don't have any issues with tapatalk being compatible other than the recent temporary problem.

How you determine it to be pointless is odd. It's fast, filters work very well and navigation is sound.

Using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes TubbyTubby's post
14-03-2014, 09:46 AM
(14-03-2014 09:24 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  I have several 'real' computers, I just prefer the freedom of using a mobile device. I don't have any issues with tapatalk being compatible other than the recent temporary problem.

How you determine it to be pointless is odd. It's fast, filters work very well and navigation is sound.

The mobile site only lists sub-fora by most recent post, so if something interesting happened two posts ago, one is likely to miss it.

14-03-2014, 09:52 AM
So Tapatalk is the best option for smartphone access then presumably, as it doesn't appear to have this problem.

Using Tapatalk