I gave him his 2012th like! Confused

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Taq inadvertently just de-de-converted me
If its Taq's heaven or hell.......... I'm there.ThumbsupHeart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
29-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Hey! I felt Taq's true power beforehand! I mean... look at my sig, for-Taq's-sake! Surely that gives me Prophetess status!
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post
29-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(29-04-2014 11:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  Hey! I felt Taq's true power beforehand! I mean... look at my sig, for-Taq's-sake! Surely that gives me Prophetess status!

Great Prophetess, please forgive our blindness and ignorance to the Way of the Taq. We were mislead by these silly atheists and false gods. Teach us, so that we may become more Taqlike.

Bowing Bowing Bowing

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-04-2014, 11:42 AM
(29-04-2014 11:38 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  Hey! I felt Taq's true power beforehand! I mean... look at my sig, for-Taq's-sake! Surely that gives me Prophetess status!

Great Prophetess, please forgive our blindness and ignorance to the Way of the Taq. We were mislead by these silly atheists and false gods. Teach us, so that we may become more Taqlike.

Bowing Bowing Bowing

I may only give teachings on the Great Taq's behest, dear one. Pray for forgiveness and for guidance from Him. Remember that his answer may not be immediately clear, but may be "yes," "no," or "not yet." Have patience.
29-04-2014, 11:47 AM
(29-04-2014 11:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:38 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Great Prophetess, please forgive our blindness and ignorance to the Way of the Taq. We were mislead by these silly atheists and false gods. Teach us, so that we may become more Taqlike.

Bowing Bowing Bowing

I may only give teachings on the Great Taq's behest, dear one. Pray for forgiveness and for guidance from Him. Remember that his answer may not be immediately clear, but may be "yes," "no," or "not yet." Have patience.

I've also heard that his response may be "shove a flaming spiked flail up your ass". Tell me, Prophetess, what wisdom should we take from the great one's words?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-04-2014, 11:48 AM
That pain is the beginning of wisdom. And Taq is the beginning of pain.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
29-04-2014, 11:49 AM
(29-04-2014 11:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:38 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Great Prophetess, please forgive our blindness and ignorance to the Way of the Taq. We were mislead by these silly atheists and false gods. Teach us, so that we may become more Taqlike.

Bowing Bowing Bowing

I thought his answers are always, "Fuck you, you inbred ignorant asswipe" Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
29-04-2014, 11:52 AM
(29-04-2014 11:49 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  I may only give teachings on the Great Taq's behest, dear one. Pray for forgiveness and for guidance from Him. Remember that his answer may not be immediately clear, but may be "yes," "no," or "not yet." Have patience.

I thought his answers are always, "Fuck you, you inbred ignorant asswipe" Laugh out load

Made my day Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
29-04-2014, 11:53 AM
(29-04-2014 11:49 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  I may only give teachings on the Great Taq's behest, dear one. Pray for forgiveness and for guidance from Him. Remember that his answer may not be immediately clear, but may be "yes," "no," or "not yet." Have patience.

Correct, but this often exceeds man's threshold. Sometimes I, as prophetess, deliver messages that men/women can better grasp. But take heed that you do not vex Him to the point of unleashing His full, undiluted dungeon of devices on you, for there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Taq will not be mocked.