Taqiyya Mockingbird, time to put up, or shut up.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Taqiyya Mockingbird, time to put up, or shut up.
Alright taquito,

All of the people you have been cheerleading for have for one reason or another fallen silent. It's now your turn. You have my undivided attention. This is your chance to repost all of your little zingers that the mods erased before I got to read and respond to them. This is you chance to show yourself and everyone who follows and supports you just how deep (or shallow) that mind of yours really is.

If you do not have the nachos to accept this challenge know that I am going to just put you on ignore just so I do not have to click past your comments anymore, as your actions here will confirm that nothing you can nor ever will say, will be of any substance. You will be labled and treated as simple graffitti or background noise.

If you do accept Same basic rule pack applies. That said i will even give you your choice of topics.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 09:53 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Taqiyya Mockingbird, time to put up, or shut up.
(08-05-2014 07:00 AM)Drich Wrote:  Alright taquito,

Is that supposed to be some sort of witty quip, moron? It might have played well in Second Grade, but -- oh wait -- you didn't get PAST Second Grade. Nevermind.

Quote: All of the people you have been cheerleading for have for one reason or another fallen silent.

Um, excuse me, moron, I don't "cheerlead". I kick ass and take names. Hung your pelt up on my door a long time ago.

Quote:It's now your turn. You have my undivided attention.

Oh, look at the narcissistic peckerhead who thinks he is more important than a wad of gum on my fucking shoe. You act as if I had been clamoring for an audience with Your Fucking Grace and now you finally grant it.

Quote:This is your chance to repost all of your little zingers that the mods erased before I got to read and respond to them.

Mods don't erase shit here, moron. They just move it somewhere else. I don't "need a chance" to do anything here.

Quote: This is you chance to show

Project much, asshole? I am not the one who comes here trying to "show everyone" anything. YOU are the one jumping up and down like a Chihuahua, desperately trying to prove how much smarter you think you are than all the ignorant atheists here, Mr. Dunning-Krueger.

Quote: yourself and everyone who follows and supports you just how deep (or shallow) that mind of yours really is.

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

As if somehow YOU are the yardstick by which that is measured?

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. You are revealing far more about yourself and your insecurities than you know.

Quote:If you do not have the nachos

What the fuck kind of pussy-talk is that. How funny that you pussy theotards dance around adult language with euphemisms that mean the same things as the epithets you are trying to avoid. It's like you think you are accomplishing the same thing as if you were swearing, but not actually swearing, so you don't get in trouble with Mommy or Teacher or Sky-Daddy or something. That shit went out in Second Gra-- oh, wait -- you didn't get past Second Grade. Nevermind.

Quote:to accept this challenge know that I am going to just put you on ignore

....for what, the six zillionth time that you have announced that you were putting me on ignore, and then didn't? You really are that fucking stupid to think that shit makes any sort of impression on anyone.

Quote:just so I do not have to click past your comments anymore,

....so you don't have to put me back off ignore like you always do, if you even ever did.

Quote:as your actions here will confirm that nothing you can nor ever will say, will be of any substance.

Excuse me, Mr. False Choice Fallacy? My actions are of plenty enough substance that you, in your desperation to get attention in this forum, are now bleating at me from the Ring and begging me to "debate" -- and I use the term loosely, because you can't debate your way out of your own ass.

Quote: You will be labled and treated as simple graffitti or background noise.

-- by YOU, who in turn is already known and treated by everyone here as simpleton graffiti and background noise.

*labeled

*graffiti

Learn English or GTFO, motherfucker.

Quote:If you do accept Same basic rule pack applies.

I don't know or give a flying fuck what your "rule pack" is, and I don't follow your "rules". Look at you -- you can't even write a coherent sentence. Or an intelligible one.

Quote:That said i will even give you your choice of topics.

I know -- let's have a spelling contest!

Fucking idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM
(08-05-2014 09:36 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 07:00 AM)Drich Wrote:  Alright taquito,

Is that supposed to be some sort of witty quip, moron? It might have played well in Second Grade, but -- oh wait -- you didn't get PAST Second Grade. Nevermind.

Quote: All of the people you have been cheerleading for have for one reason or another fallen silent.

Um, excuse me, moron, I don't "cheerlead". I kick ass and take names. Hung your pelt up on my door a long time ago.

Quote:It's now your turn. You have my undivided attention.

Oh, look at the narcissistic peckerhead who thinks he is more important than a wad of gum on my fucking shoe. You act as if I had been clamoring for an audience with Your Fucking Grace and now you finally grant it.

Quote:This is your chance to repost all of your little zingers that the mods erased before I got to read and respond to them.

Mods don't erase shit here, moron. They just move it somewhere else. I don't "need a chance" to do anything here.

Quote: This is you chance to show

Project much, asshole? I am not the one who comes here trying to "show everyone" anything. YOU are the one jumping up and down like a Chihuahua, desperately trying to prove how much smarter you think you are than all the ignorant atheists here, Mr. Dunning-Krueger.

Quote: yourself and everyone who follows and supports you just how deep (or shallow) that mind of yours really is.

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

As if somehow YOU are the yardstick by which that is measured?

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. You are revealing far more about yourself and your insecurities than you know.

Quote:If you do not have the nachos

What the fuck kind of pussy-talk is that. How funny that you pussy theotards dance around adult language with euphemisms that mean the same things as the epithets you are trying to avoid. It's like you think you are accomplishing the same thing as if you were swearing, but not actually swearing, so you don't get in trouble with Mommy or Teacher or Sky-Daddy or something. That shit went out in Second Gra-- oh, wait -- you didn't get past Second Grade. Nevermind.

Quote:to accept this challenge know that I am going to just put you on ignore

....for what, the six zillionth time that you have announced that you were putting me on ignore, and then didn't? You really are that fucking stupid to think that shit makes any sort of impression on anyone.

Quote:just so I do not have to click past your comments anymore,

....so you don't have to put me back off ignore like you always do, if you even ever did.

Quote:as your actions here will confirm that nothing you can nor ever will say, will be of any substance.

Excuse me, Mr. False Choice Fallacy? My actions are of plenty enough substance that you, in your desperation to get attention in this forum, are now bleating at me from the Ring and begging me to "debate" -- and I use the term loosely, because you can't debate your way out of your own ass.

Quote: You will be labled and treated as simple graffitti or background noise.

-- by YOU, who in turn is already known and treated by everyone here as simpleton graffiti and background noise.

*labeled

*graffiti

Learn English or GTFO, motherfucker.

Quote:If you do accept Same basic rule pack applies.

I don't know or give a flying fuck what your "rule pack" is, and I don't follow your "rules". Look at you -- you can't even write a coherent sentence. Or an intelligible one.

Quote:That said i will even give you your choice of topics.

I know -- let's have a spelling contest!

Fucking idiot.

So taquito, did you accept or not? (Oh, and yes I am mocking you as an invitation to mock you is apart of your name.)

from what i read you were scrambling to save face and did not really declare your intentions.. It seems you were too busy trying to 'shock' me with a meme based arguement?

... Is a meme based arguements really the best you can do? Do you not have the capasity to engage in a topical discussion under your own steam? Or have you complete given your higher brain functions over to captions other people come up with and tie to pictures that catch your eye?

I predict a flood of angry pictures and captions with alot of 'orginal' cussing in ...3 ...2 ...1

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
08-05-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 02:14 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-05-2014 10:24 AM)Drich Wrote:  So taquito, did you accept or not? (Oh, and yes I am mocking you as an invitation to mock you is apart of your name.)

*a part, moron.

I have not said. Figures that you are too fucking stupid to work that out.

Quote:from what i read...

Even a second-grader knows when and how to capitalize the first letter of the first word of a sentence, and the personal pronoun, "I". It might take a few into third grade to figure out the proper use of commas, but not many.

Quote:...you were scrambling to save face...

Oh, look -- wishful thinking at its worst. It's the D-K Thang. As in "Dunning-Krueger Effect".

Quote:and did not really declare your intentions..

You think that means anything, asshole?

Quote: It seems you were too busy trying to 'shock' me with a meme based arguement?

*argument, retard.

Strawman much? Your own narcissistic delusions notwithstanding, you can't read minds and you don't speak for my motives or intentions.

Quote:... Is a meme based arguements really the best you can do?

*arguments, imbecile.

A picture is worth a thousand words. The fact that you hate being ridiculed and destroyed in a few seconds with an appropriate picture rather than with paragraphs of words is your own problem.

Of course you are too fucking stupid to ever have heard of the "Gordian Knot". I cut right through bullshit any way I choose. The fact that it stings you and renders you impotent is your problem.

Quote: Do you not have the capasity to engage in a topical discussion under your own steam?

*capacity, moron.

Your incessant whining over how I write and respond to posts merely illustrates what a crybaby you are. You don't dictate my writing style, ever. Your crying about it only demonstrates what a fool you are.

Quote: Or have you complete given your higher brain functions over to captions other people come up with and tie to pictures that catch your eye?

*completely, idiot. And learn to write a coherent sentence.

Quote:I predict a flood of angry pictures and captions with alot of 'orginal' cussing in ...3 ...2 ...1

*a lot,

*original

It is foolhardy of you to assume that I am "angry". The fact that I use adult language and you cry about it as you yourself dance around adult language like a second-grader only illustrates what a hypocritical and whiny pussy you are.

You can't even write in intelligible English. Not to mention all the bullshit you try to pull, which Mathilda was good to meticulously outline and expose. Oh, and let us not forget the fact that, after all your bluster and semantic prestidigitation and hot air, it turns out that the truth is that you became an xtard because you had your nuts all in an uproar over some tart who wouldn't drop her knickers for you if you weren't an xtard. How you think you can carry on a real debate is beyond me.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
This forum is for 1:1 debate, if you both want to simply exchange insults it can be moved to a more appropriate section.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

08-05-2014, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 02:16 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-05-2014 12:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This forum is for 1:1 debate, if you both want to simply exchange insults it can be moved to a more appropriate section.

What debate? The sorry cocksucker comes in here bleating like he wants a fight, refuses to propose any terms -- which we all well know that he can't even stick to even the most basic rules of debate -- offers nothing but empty bluster, and doesn't even have an argument. PLUS, he won't even address the points I have already raised here, and he ran away like a scalded puppy when I challenged him to a simple spelling contest!

There's nothing else left to do but...

[Image: cat-and-mouse-2_2054861i.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-05-2014, 12:05 AM

Crickets Crickets Crickets Crickets

10-05-2014, 01:24 PM
....... So no???

You are not going to accept my challenge?

(Already ignoring the bulk of your efforts. Just scanning for an acknowledgement or the identification more graffiti.)

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

10-05-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 08:44 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
Did you even read what I wrote, you fucking moron?

Ah, look:

(10-05-2014 01:24 PM)Drich Wrote:  (Already ignoring the bulk of your efforts blah blah blah....)

No, you fucking didn't. Imbecile.

10-05-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 08:47 PM by Leo.)
What the hell is this Drich fucker doing here ? Man those christards dudes are in a crusade for trolling all atheist sites.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
Thread Closed