Tarantino (Wtf?)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Tarantino (Wtf?)
I'm not a huge Tarantino fan; I think he's pretty over-rated. I enjoy only a handful of his films. But after this, I'm pretty sure I actually dislike the guy.

Notice the fact that he thought the cameraman was "just some guy from around here" when he went off on him. Implying that, for all Tarantino knew, he was just a fan wanting to say hello and maybe get a picture.

Nice guy. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Tarantino (Wtf?)
To be honest, as someone who takes photos for a living I think it is a huge disrespect to film or capture people who have no desire to be, especially when the person is doing nothing but minding their own business and getting a coffee. Paparazzi in unwarranted places suck shit, even if it's in the public. I'd want to punch them too. Just because QT is in the film industry doesn't mean he wants to be in front of the film, especially whenever. That dude was rude for pushing it.
Find all posts by this user
22-11-2012, 06:32 PM
He didn't need to push it, no, but Tarantino WAY over-reacted in the first place.

22-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah it was an over reaction, but maybe he was having a bad day. People have bad days. If it was one of my bad days I would have been even worse.
It's a bad reaction to bad behavior. It isn't exactly like he walked up to someone minding their own business.

People can't be perfect happy smiley creatures all the time. I don't discredit people because they get mad.

I discredit them when they leave all reason behind and act like monsters.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
22-11-2012, 07:09 PM
He's sworn and spit at reporters on the red carpet as well.
I always had a feeling the guy was a self-entitled and arrogant prick. Until now, I assumed it was just an unfounded suspicion.

22-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I've never heard that about him before. I have heard the opposite however. Then again I don't spend a lot of time perusing entertainment news.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
22-11-2012, 09:13 PM

Dude's got a loose wire in him somewhere. Then again, most creative people are a little nutty. lol

22-11-2012, 09:22 PM
(22-11-2012 09:13 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  

Dude's got a loose wire in him somewhere. Then again, most creative people are a little nutty. lol
I wonder why he did it to *that* reporter? It almost seems like he recognized him alone out of all of them, especially with the way he talked before the interaction. Me suspects a backstory.

Hey, aren't you the creative type, with your writing? Evil_monster Big Grin
22-11-2012, 09:33 PM
There does seem to be a back-story, yes. Something to do with "his [Tarantino's] father", from what I could gather. Still a very loose wire, however.

And yes, at the risk of sounding conceited, I'm quite creative. Also in possession of several loose wires. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
23-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Meh.

1st video.

Cameraman shouldnt of pursued him after tarantinos inital outburst (although if he said to me he would kick my ass if I didnt have a camera I would of turned the camera off and said "Oh.... really?")

2nd video.

Im quite good at spitting, if he had of spat at me he would of had some of my spit back.

Other than that cant fault nearly all of his films, apart from Jackie Brown that was just pure gash.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones