Tarantino (Wtf?)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Tarantino (Wtf?)
True. But as an aspiring director, I personally can't help but admire the director in addition to the art he produces. For me, it's not much the same with musical artists (I love Slipknot's music, but I can't stand the members themselves). I'm the only person I know (but not the only in the world) who goes to see certain movies specifically because it was directed by a certain individual. Their direction is part of the experience for me.

I do like some of Tarantino's work, but he himself gets on my nerves.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Although I would never resort to spitting at someone I can understand how annoying it must be to be constantly pursued from everyday assholes every time I show my face in public. I'm not saying what he did in either video is okay, but it is understandable. I'd probably loose my cool occasionally too if I were in his shoes. I'm happy that I'm not famous.

Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 02:52 AM
According to the law, if he says outright that he does not want to be recorded they must stop. If proof of their action is needed then pull out your phone and start recording them. Tell them again that you don't want to be recorded and then call the cops if they don't stop. While capturing video is legal, recording sound against his will is not legal. The business they work for gets sued a few times for big money and that job disappears.
26-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Big Grin

You people make me laugh. What the hell did you think, that Tarantino is normal in the head? I wonder, have you people ever seen his old movies, like Pulp Fiction, 4 rooms? How in the world can you expect something normal from a guy like that? I see nothing wrong here, I think this is 100% normal Tarantino behavior. Everyone who works with/for him should be very aware of his (in)sanity, or else WTF are they doing there?

Anyway, love the guy and his older work. I expected him to be pretty insane in real life, and apparently I was right with my assumptions. Just another normal day for Mr. Tarantino.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post