Target Preachers of 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Target Preachers of 2016
(28-02-2017 08:16 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  It really pisses me off when these people involve children in their ignorant fucketry.

When children get dragged in, my blood boils >:O

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrD1ljs...6B_gsP7J9g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OutLoudAtheist's post
02-03-2017, 02:42 PM
(28-02-2017 08:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 07:50 PM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  Yeah, I saw an article recently about Target stock going down and they didn't do as well in their profits this past Christmas. When you check out their stock over the last year, you can see a very noticeable dip from the time the protesters came out in droves and before that.

I remember seeing those videos when they first started being released, and hearing one of the protesters shouting something about how they and the other "faithful" would no longer be shopping at Target... and thinking, "Oh come on, you're pretty obviously Wal-Mart® Shoppers. Y'ain't foolin' nobody!"

Yeah, I remember when this was happening a lot, too. I was terrified of using the public restroom- of having some belligerent evangelical accost me for using the womens' restroom. I didn't pass as well back then, so I largely avoided public bathrooms for a while.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
02-03-2017, 03:29 PM
(02-03-2017 02:42 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 08:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I remember seeing those videos when they first started being released, and hearing one of the protesters shouting something about how they and the other "faithful" would no longer be shopping at Target... and thinking, "Oh come on, you're pretty obviously Wal-Mart® Shoppers. Y'ain't foolin' nobody!"

Yeah, I remember when this was happening a lot, too. I was terrified of using the public restroom- of having some belligerent evangelical accost me for using the womens' restroom. I didn't pass as well back then, so I largely avoided public bathrooms for a while.

I don't understand what is wrong with people. They feel entitled to yell at a Target because of their beliefs. I believe you're a religious idiot, but you don't here me yelling at your wal-mart or at your church about it.

But yeah, avoiding public restrooms is always my priority anyways, unless I absolutely must use them. I can't stand public restrooms because it's like people forget how to use them properly and leave it a disgusting mess.

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrD1ljs...6B_gsP7J9g
[+] 3 users Like OutLoudAtheist's post