Target Preachers of 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Target Preachers of 2016
Did anyone else miss the fact that there were people preaching at Target about their bathroom polices last year? I decided to make a short compilation of some different preachers who talk about how god is unhappy with Target and its shoppers.

Enjoy Smile

DISCLAIMER: Video quality isn't great, but neither were the original videos :-\

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrD1ljs...6B_gsP7J9g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Target Preachers of 2016
Sweet baby Moses, that's scary. I would be running to the nearest emergency exit if I heard someone start yelling like that.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
27-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Cray to the zee. The only thing that is an abomination is that lady's outfit.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 10:54 PM
(26-02-2017 05:48 PM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  Did anyone else miss the fact that there were people preaching at Target about their bathroom polices last year? I decided to make a short compilation of some different preachers who talk about how god is unhappy with Target and its shoppers.

Enjoy Smile

I live in North Carolina, the starting point of this insanity with its infamous HB2 bathroom bill. I love Liberal Redneck Trae Crowder's unvarnished truth videos about this and other issues. Here's his take on the Target preachin' woman who brought a parade of her kids to help harass the mentally stable shoppers. (Note video contains well earned naughty words.)

[+] 4 users Like Dorsie's post
28-02-2017, 07:15 AM
(27-02-2017 10:54 PM)Dorsie Wrote:  
(26-02-2017 05:48 PM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  Did anyone else miss the fact that there were people preaching at Target about their bathroom polices last year? I decided to make a short compilation of some different preachers who talk about how god is unhappy with Target and its shoppers.

Enjoy Smile

I live in North Carolina, the starting point of this insanity with its infamous HB2 bathroom bill. I love Liberal Redneck Trae Crowder's unvarnished truth videos about this and other issues. Here's his take on the Target preachin' woman who brought a parade of her kids to help harass the mentally stable shoppers. (Note video contains well earned naughty words.)

"Fake Lord have mercy" Laughat

I'll have to remember that one

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
28-02-2017, 09:43 AM
The protesters may have had a point... "Gaaaawd is going to destroy you!"

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy! You do something that angers "God" (read: the sheeple who claim they know the mind of God), and you are descended upon by hordes of shouting, raving breeder-psychopaths who annoy your regular customers away, making your stocks dip about 12%.

Damned near Sodom and Gomorrah levels of destruction, right there! Just missing a few pillars of salt. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-02-2017, 07:49 PM
(27-02-2017 09:24 PM)cactus Wrote:  Sweet baby Moses, that's scary. I would be running to the nearest emergency exit if I heard someone start yelling like that.

Run! The evangelicals are here!

My YouTube channel:
[+] 2 users Like OutLoudAtheist's post
28-02-2017, 07:50 PM
(28-02-2017 09:43 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The protesters may have had a point... "Gaaaawd is going to destroy you!"

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy! You do something that angers "God" (read: the sheeple who claim they know the mind of God), and you are descended upon by hordes of shouting, raving breeder-psychopaths who annoy your regular customers away, making your stocks dip about 12%.

Damned near Sodom and Gomorrah levels of destruction, right there! Just missing a few pillars of salt. Tongue

Yeah, I saw an article recently about Target stock going down and they didn't do as well in their profits this past Christmas. When you check out their stock over the last year, you can see a very noticeable dip from the time the protesters came out in droves and before that.

My YouTube channel:
[+] 2 users Like OutLoudAtheist's post
28-02-2017, 08:01 PM
(28-02-2017 07:50 PM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:43 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The protesters may have had a point... "Gaaaawd is going to destroy you!"

Yeah, I saw an article recently about Target stock going down and they didn't do as well in their profits this past Christmas. When you check out their stock over the last year, you can see a very noticeable dip from the time the protesters came out in droves and before that.

I remember seeing those videos when they first started being released, and hearing one of the protesters shouting something about how they and the other "faithful" would no longer be shopping at Target... and thinking, "Oh come on, you're pretty obviously Wal-Mart® Shoppers. Y'ain't foolin' nobody!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-02-2017, 08:16 PM
It really pisses me off when these people involve children in their ignorant fucketry.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like ShadowProject's post