Tartarus Sauce's Intervention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Tartarus Sauce's Intervention
Dear forum friends,

I’ve been reluctant to bring this to your attention because I was hoping that the problem would solve itself on its own before it adversely affected anyone. –But it hasn’t worked out like that and apparently this problem has risen to heights which has caused forum members to become concerned and to reach out to me from a place of care and concern.

There’s just no easy way to say it so I’m just going to come right out with it. Tartarus Sauce is cheating on us with another forum.

I have advised Tartarus that this post would have to be made if he didn’t change his ways , but he didn’t take my threat seriously. He has continued to post on this other forum while refusing to pay due attention to this forum. We are his online family, and we’re the ones who care about him.

So this is Tartarus’s intervention thread. Let’s let Tartarus know that we miss him and it’s time to come home.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
30-06-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Tartarus Sauce's Intervention
(30-06-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Dear forum friends,

I’ve been reluctant to bring this to your attention because I was hoping that the problem would solve itself on its own before it adversely affected anyone. –But it hasn’t worked out like that and apparently this problem has risen to heights which has caused forum members to become concerned and to reach out to me from a place of care and concern.

There’s just no easy way to say it so I’m just going to come right out with it. Tartarus Sauce is cheating on us with another forum.

I have advised Tartarus that this post would have to be made if he didn’t change his ways , but he didn’t take my threat seriously. He has continued to post on this other forum while refusing to pay due attention to this forum. We are his online family, and we’re the ones who care about him.

So this is Tartarus’s intervention thread. Let’s let Tartarus know that we miss him and it’s time to come home.

Dodgy He gets to keep his own religious beliefs. Come on, you get to keep yours! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-06-2016, 10:22 PM
(30-06-2016 10:19 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Dear forum friends,

Dodgy He gets to keep his own religious beliefs. Come on, you get to keep yours! Tongue

It's not even a religious forum. It's a political forum. Apparently, we're not "doing it for him" politically. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
30-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Half of the TTA cast spends time on AF.

And exactly how do you know this? For if you know, then you're just as guilty.

Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
30-06-2016, 10:25 PM
(30-06-2016 10:24 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Half of the TTA cast spends time on AF.

And exactly how do you know this? For if you know, then you're just as guilty.

Drinking Beverage

I know. Evil_monster
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
30-06-2016, 10:27 PM
(30-06-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  ...
we’re the ones who care about him.

Speak for yourself. I demand atonement.

Options:
- Banishment
- Beheadment
- A 5, 6 or 7-pointed star carved onto his forehead.
- Excommunication
- Hell
- Promotion to Administrator!

Vote now!

[+] 11 users Like DLJ's post
30-06-2016, 10:28 PM
(30-06-2016 10:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  ...
we’re the ones who care about him.

Speak for yourself. I demand atonement.

Options:
- Banishment
- Beheadment
- A 5, 6 or 7-pointed star carved onto his forehead.
- Excommunication
- Hell
- Promotion to Administrator!

Vote now!

I think "promotion to administrator" will be a suitable and appropriate punishment. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
30-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Who the fuck is Tartarus Sauce? Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
30-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Tartarus is a "he"? Huh And all this time I thought he was a she. Silly me. Confused

Well anyhoo, apt punishment for this traitorous action? Read the Bible "begats" from end to end....... without laughing! Angry Followed by baking us all chocolate brownies. ..with nuts! Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-06-2016, 11:14 PM
I is hurt. Sad

Tarty, why you no play with us anymore? Weeping

It had better be because you're working towards vet school, god dammit.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post