Tata for now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Tata for now
Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I just wanted to say goodbye before checking out. I haven't been having too much fun in the last few mafia games and that's the main reason that I'm here, plus I'm just a lot more busy lately.

Hope everyone has some solid holidays and wanted to say I had fun for a decent while! Was fun while it lasted!

Cheers,
Cheetory6
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Cheetory6's post
12-12-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Tata for now
Have a good holiday! Come back if you get the itch for some more mafia gaming! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-12-2013, 09:39 PM
(12-12-2013 09:24 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I just wanted to say goodbye before checking out. I haven't been having too much fun in the last few mafia games and that's the main reason that I'm here, plus I'm just a lot more busy lately.

Hope everyone has some solid holidays and wanted to say I had fun for a decent while! Was fun while it lasted!

Cheers,
Cheetory6

I'll be sad to see you go, I had fun playing mafia with you. Sad

Hope you pop back in some time, and have a good Christmas. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Have a nice holiday! You're always welcome to come back!
Hug

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Aww, you're one of my favourite in mafia!

Have a nice break. Also yes, there is a long list of games if you feel like more. Thanks for saying goodbye instead of just leaving Smile
13-12-2013, 12:06 AM
See ya' later!

13-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Sorry to see you go. Drop back in and let us know how you're doing.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-12-2013, 07:59 AM
(12-12-2013 09:24 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I just wanted to say goodbye before checking out. I haven't been having too much fun in the last few mafia games and that's the main reason that I'm here, plus I'm just a lot more busy lately.

Cheers,
Cheetory6

Well, sorry to see you go but thank you for at least saying something on the way out. We'll leave the light on for you, incase you ever wish to return. Was fun while it lasted.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-12-2013, 11:03 AM
The Ginger Army is one link weaker. You will be missed, brother.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-12-2013, 02:23 PM
(13-12-2013 11:03 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  The Ginger Army is one link weaker. You will be missed, brother.

This is only to appropriate, especially considering Ole' Cheet was the Town Bomb this game.

[Image: Ginger_88a65a_495616.jpg]

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post